©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Are these legit?

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
IP d-bol, Nile Sustenon and Portuguese Sustenon

Attachments

• IPd-bol.JPG
    IPd-bol.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Nile Sust.JPG
    Nile Sust.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Portuguese Sust.JPG
    Portuguese Sust.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 39

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I think your fine. heres some legit pics.

Attachments

• nilesust[1].jpg
    nilesust[1].jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 37
  • ita_sust4[1].jpg
    ita_sust4[1].jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 28
  • cyctahoh[1].jpg
    cyctahoh[1].jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 31

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
The IP d-bol is EXACTLY what I have and looks exactly the same! However, I was a first time d-bol user when I first took the IP stuff and they look so small and I was thinking and reading that IP underdosed, so I started by taking a whole pill a day. BAD IDEA! The stuff is definitely as potent as stated because within a couple of hours I felt my heart racing! Chop them in half please... lol. I still have a TON left and am starting tomorrow again along with shooting some drug of choice up my ass.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
DragonRider said:
What? So he's a little kinky. We don't judge here.

you know I guy on bb.com actually was doing this. he was shooting his gear up his asshole. Its by far the funniest thread Ive ever seen.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
LOL!

oh shit.... I'm ROFL over here....!!! Yeah, I was kinda just "raging" I guess when I wrote that and had like 6 cups of coffee while watching football.

But yeah, anyway, take them orange pills and chew them like friggin Skittles or M&Ms, then shoot some of that sust up yo ass! YOU'LL GET BIG! oh my..... I think I just laughed up my liver....