©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol question.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
You can use it throughout a cycle if you are prone to gyno or want to reduce the amount of fat and water retention from highly aromatizable steroids such as d-bol, but as you reduce the water retention obviously you will reduce the size and strength gained as well (although this is water weight and will be the first thing you will lose once you go off). Most just use it post cycle or clomid. You are using something with the d-bol though? I hope so as you will lose most of what you gain if you do not once you go off!

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
yes wolfy, Im taking 400mg deca weekly, but I had to stop the dbol because my nips are sensitive to the touch. I have nolvadex on the way, and I know I screwed up. I made many mistakes this first time around.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
deca and dbol, huh? do people not read previous posts or what? what advice are you getting to run a deca dbol cycle, obviously not from the boards. IF you do have some test in there, i'll take back my flame but if not, the flame stands.

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
Well your partly right! Deca/Dbol historically is a well known bulking cycle. Test can be added, but it's not a must, besides my sex drive is still fine. I might also add that everyone reacts differently to Deca as well, and all it does to me is prolong my sex, because I'm not apt to get off as easily. I do agree with you that this cycle would have been good with test, but that doesn't mean I didnt do my research. Some people like me do whats available, and right now test isn't available.

W

wolfyEVH

fleabag711 said:
Well your partly right! Deca/Dbol historically is a well known bulking cycle. Test can be added, but it's not a must, besides my sex drive is still fine. I might also add that everyone reacts differently to Deca as well, and all it does to me is prolong my sex, because I'm not apt to get off as easily. I do agree with you that this cycle would have been good with test, but that doesn't mean I didnt do my research. Some people like me do whats available, and right now test isn't available.

test is a must when using deca...no question about it....test isnt just for maintaining an erection. theres a lot more to it than that.

as for your "some people like me do whats available, and right now test ins't available" is a horrible excuse. don't cycle something because thats all you can get.

and if you looked at the homepage, you'd know that its easy to get some test.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fleabag711 said:
Well your partly right! Deca/Dbol historically is a well known bulking cycle.
Actually, that is a quote from a book. I can't remember now who said it, but the line is, "If you can't grow on Test, Deca and Dbol, then you won't grow on anything." So, technically he is fully right.

fleabag711 said:
Test can be added, but it's not a must.

Huh? :eek:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fleabag711 said:
should nolvadex be taken while on the cycle or should someone wait till, the gyno signs show? thanks :p

To answer your question, which compound would be causing the gyno?

Because it depends on which one is causing the gyno as to what you take to get rid of it.

Now, since you did your research, please explain to everyone what I'm referring to.

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
Actually it was Dan Duchaine and the quote was. If you can't grow on deca and dianabol, you wont grow on anything.

Now to answer your question. moderate Deca use actually lowers estrogen levels as a consequence of reducing natural testosterone levels and thus allowing the aromatase enzyme less substrate to work with, however Deca can cause gyno in some individuals, but I'm not one of those individuals ( I should know)

And as far as taking Nolvadex or clomid, they do the same job, except clomid has a greater effect on LH.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fleabag711 said:
Actually it was Dan Duchaine and the quote was. If you can't grow on deca and dianabol, you wont grow on anything.

Now to answer your question. moderate Deca use actually lowers estrogen levels as a consequence of reducing natural testosterone levels and thus allowing the aromatase enzyme less substrate to work with, however Deca can cause gyno in some individuals, but I'm not one of those individuals ( I should know)

And as far as taking Nolvadex or clomid, they do the same job, except clomid has a greater effect on LH.
I was referring to the fact that gyno from dbol will be a result of estrogen and gyno from deca or tren would be from excess progesterone and they require different anti-e's to fight. How do you know if yours is estrogen or progesterone related?

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
Guess I could be on the safe side and prepare for deca gyno, but some argue that nolvadex will work with deca gyno as compared to tren, (which is a little stronger.) I know where you are going with this. I have good reasons for suspecting the dbol. As I said before, I made many mistakes. One of the mistakes I made was using a postal scale and so my dbol came out strong, because the scale wasnt good enough. (flame away) I'm only taking 400mg deca week which is about as high as I plan on going.

Theirs a problem when a thread takes this long to address a question.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fleabag711 said:
should nolvadex be taken while on the cycle or should someone wait till, the gyno signs show? thanks :p
Some people would not until gyno symptoms show, just to find out IF they are prone to gyno.

Others would for the benefits of lower estrogen levels and higher good cholesterol levels.

fleabag711 said:
no offense dragon. I just should have never mentioned not using test.
It never pays to be easily offended, so I choose not to.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Better throw some test in with that deca or your gonna be trying to fuck your chick with a dick like a slinky!!!!But hey to each their own. good times buddy.heh heh

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
LoL! I hear that. I'm still having a hard time accepting that I was supposed to use test with the dbol and deca! I know I really messed up. My dbol gains are signifigant, but I knew something wasnt right. And I must have misinterpreted some readings before. Glad you guys helped clear this up!! Got some test suspension now, but I have to take it easy for a few days anyway. had a wisdom tooth taken out today.

flea