©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Obsessing about gyno?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
So I've been off cycle for 15 weeks now. I was on for 14 weeks and then did 4 weeks of PCT - I'm not going to go on for another month.

Over the last few weeks I've been obsessing about my left pec though - like wondering if I have gyno or not. My right pec is perfect though - it's just my left one.

I have no itchiness, swelling, puffiness, or sensitivity. My nipples aren't any bigger than they have ever been it's just that when I flex my pecs and feel around my left pec feels more squishy than my right one - like there is more fat there or something.

I didn't start noticing anything until recently when I started a cycle of IGF and HGH...

Anyone know what is going on? Like what are the tests again for checking to see if you have gyno?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Do you have a hard lump under the nipple area? My left nip always is slightly puffier than my right. You can get gyno in just one nipple as opposed to both. It sounds like you just have the same problem I do (One slightly puffier than the other). If you are really worried about it, you can do another PCT with Nolvadex.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
l3i0hazard said:
I have no itchiness, swelling, puffiness, or sensitivity. My nipples aren't any bigger than they have ever been it's just that when I flex my pecs and feel around my left pec feels more squishy than my right one - like there is more fat there or something.
That would be my guess. It doesn't sound like gyno.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I dunno about the lumps really - there seems to be something but it feels more like muscle fibers or something it's not super pronounced but there is definitely something there that kind of feels like a flat puzzle piece or something.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Well, back in the day when i got my first case, i didnt get it till after the cycle as well, and that was with pct.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
l3i0hazard said:
I dunno about the lumps really - there seems to be something but it feels more like muscle fibers or something it's not super pronounced but there is definitely something there that kind of feels like a flat puzzle piece or something.

Gyno should be a hard fiberous mass inside the nipple area. Do you have this in both nips, or just the one? I didnt think it sounded like gyno when you were first addressing the issue, but what you just said sure sounds like it could be. If the mass is new, some studies show that nolvadex can reduce it, or make it go away. I have also heard that letrozole has this effect as well. Once its been there awhile, you would need surgery to get rid of it.

I have what feels like small pieces of stuff inside my left nip, which is probably gyno. Its not really easy to spot so I dont worry about it.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
yeah there might be something but i've been looking at old pictures of me from before I started juicin and my left pec has always been bigger than my right one...

Most of what I feel is near the nip but not underneath it...I've started taking novla again...will see how it goes...Thanks for all the info...