©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody who knows a lot about recoring from a PCT

Boston George

May 21, 2004
What's up bros,
I have atleast 5-6 cycles under my belt and have always recovered from them just fine but this time that is not the case. I went and got my blood work done after I finished a 3 week PCT and the results were not good (My natural test was very low) and then I waited another 3 weeks still doing my PCT untill getting more bloodwork and the results were even worse. My test had dropped even lower.
So as you can see I have a major problem and need somebody who really knows what there talking about. So if there is any Doctors out there or a vet that knows what I'm talking about and feel like they can help me out please give me some good news because as of right now I'm thinking that I'm really screwed!!!!
-BG-

W

wolfyEVH

how old are you and what was your cycle? and how did your PCT look, exactly?

Boston George

May 21, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
how old are you and what was your cycle? and how did your PCT look, exactly?

I am 30 and I was on for almost a year. 3 cycles one right after the next. I have done many cycles and recovered fine everytime from doing a proper PCT. But I have never stayed "on" this long before. It was written out for me by vet at SE.com. This is exactly what I did:
1st cycle
test enanthate-750mg 1-16
D-bol 40mg 1-5
EQ 600mg 1-15
Tren e 300mg 10-16

2nd cycle (Kind of a bridge)
primo 1000mg 1-10
Drol 50-100mg 1-5
Proviron 25-50mg 1-10

3rd cycle
prop 100mg ED 1-16
HGH 4 IU's ED (6 months)
var 75mg ED 1-15
tren E 300mg 1-10
masteron 100mg EOD 11-16

My PCT looked like this:
I did 500IU's ED of HCG the last 2 weeks of the last cycle.
PCT (I was told by the same vet when I go down on the clomid go up on the nolva)
clomid 100mg/nolva 20 week 1
50/30 week 2
50/40 week 3
I also did 4500-5000mg of Tribex ED.
I also did 10mg of D-boll in the morning as soon as I woke for 3 weeks.
Then my first test level after 3 weeks was a 72. So I continued the clomid, nolva and tribex but I dropped the d-bol because I thought it was surpressing my natural test. This is where it gets weird so after another 3 weeks of clomid, nolva & tribex I got another blood test and my test went down to a 44 and I have no idea why.
Please tell me what I should do now because I don't want to lose all my hard earned gains I have made this passed year.
-BG-

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

that 10 mg of dbol you took in the morning for 3 weeks is enough to lower your test levels. it pretty much defeated the purpose of PCT if you were still taking a steroid, even dbol at that low of dose can lower test levels by a lot.

thats a ton of gear you were doing, especially for that long. If you knew you were going to cycle for a year straight, i would have done HCG the whole way through the cycle. i really don't know what else you can do besides more clomid and nolvadex. if your test levels arent going up anymore, its probably safe to say that you'll never have good natural test levels. i mean, you are 30 years old and they're declining in the first place.

Last edited:

Boston George

May 21, 2004
I did do HCG throughout the 1st and 3rd cycle.
I did not make this up by myself it was made up for me by a vet at SE.com.
-BG-

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
I ve got really low test levels too and dont know what to do about it as well. Any pros got something to say about this. I tried tribulus but that didnt do much.