©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

'WWE Smackdown!' Star Guerrero Dies

W

wolfyEVH

that sucks...

yeah, probably steroids.....even though it was probably coke or something

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea i was just reading that article also. they metion that he had a previous drug problem that almost costed him his job, family etc..

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I always thought he had one of the best physiques in the sport. Its too bad he passed away, he looked healthy as hell. He was one of the best. I think their speculating that it was a heart attack that killed him.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
I watch Smackdown every week and other than Batista, nobody stood out more than Eddie. He was a class act and really put on a show for everyone and gave it all in his performances in the ring and out of the ring.

FYI, Eddie had just celebrated being clean for 4 years just days ago. Lets not jump to conclusions about his death out of respect. I've been seeing this on other boards too. How would you like it if a friend or family member of yours died young and everybody was saying, yeah he was on something and it killed him.

So maybe he really was clean, maybe not, but lets not guess and make assumptions please, just out of respect for a man who went to great lengths to please his fans, love his family, and give back to his community.

RIP Eddie.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I don't see that anyone was making assumptions here bro...
But for the record, I know some girls who party with all these guys when they come into my town - and many of them are deep into the rec. drugs. Personally, I don't know about Guerrero himself - but most of the others are all over that shit. They're all a pretty tight group when they're travelling place to place. I hope that drugs played no role is his recent demise....I guess we MIGHT get the truth in a few weeks....

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
Thats awful, its tough to comprehend how such a healthy looking dude can just not wake up one day.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
I liked that dude - he was a great performer....damn shame.

Are you saying it was fake? :confused:

j/k. That is sad. He was a kick to watch.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Probably still come back to steroids being blamed! Like years of drugs and alcohol won't have any negative effect on a body! Being clean does not negate the damage done from years of abuse. This holds true for steroids as well.

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Don't think steroids will be blamed here...

Eddie had a haunted past filled with prescription pills and alcohol. Everyone seems to be pointing the finger at the sleepless schedule McMahon puts these men through.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yeah this shit sucks, he was in real good shape. This is a statement from his wife, from today i believe, i forgot the site i got it from, i believe it was linked off of the wwe site. ALthough it states that it was heart failure cause of drugs, drinking and his work schedule, steroids will get tied into it. And my PERSONAL beliefs is that all contributed to it.

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”