©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DepoTest vs Depotrone

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi guys...Have been on a cycle of Depotrone and Deca...To my supprise, Depotrone was the weakest shit i have ever encountered....stay away from it..I'm going back on Depot Testosterone....Matter of curiuosity..Can you cycle on Test only, or do you HAVE to stack it??

tia

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I like test only cycles, its all ive done up till now. but I think in order to retain most of your gains you should stack. testosterone enthanate is only a 4 (on a scale of 1-10) for ability to keep gains.

I could be totally off, but this is my theory at least.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmmm....I'll give test a go though....Should Sustanon 250 do the trick?? ( seeing there are 4 diff tests in it )

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mr.nitrofish said:
I like test only cycles, its all ive done up till now. but I think in order to retain most of your gains you should stack. testosterone enthanate is only a 4 (on a scale of 1-10) for ability to keep gains.

I could be totally off, but this is my theory at least.
Hi Nitrio...The test that u uses...To give me a roughly exsample, lets say you gained 20lbs on the Test-Only cycle, how much would you guess you kept??
tia :)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Robin Hood said:
Hi Nitrio...The test that u uses...To give me a roughly exsample, lets say you gained 20lbs on the Test-Only cycle, how much would you guess you kept??
tia :)

I kept about half

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Remember Sustenon is just different esthers (which affect the time for release) testosterone is testosterone. You will also have to inject at least every 3rd day (some do it every day) due to the fast acting esthers in it. Any highly aromatizing compound is going to have high water retention. That is the majority of what is lost after a cycle and since water retention adds strength you will lose some of that to. If you keep up your calories and training along with proper pct then you can keep the majority of your gains (but this is individual to each person).