©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How long for gyno symp to go?

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Just started my second cycle, just over 2 wks in; 250mgtest e 200 deca twice a wk and 1 anadrol 50 each day. 3 days ago began getting gyno symptoms, so started nolva 3 ago, days 1 and 2 60mg days 3 onwards just 20 mg. just a little concerned cause my nips still feel like they're about to explode! they aren't any worse than they were but they certainly aren't getting any better yet.
Am i just jumping the gun and need to give it more time or could it be something wrong with the gear?

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Should have stuck to at least 40mg for 7 days. It should be under control about 1 to 2 weeks. Do you have fluid coming out of your nips when you squeeze them? If so, you have progesterone induced gyno (caused by increased estrogen added with progesterone) get some dostinex quickly, take b6 400mg per day for the time being. You may want to drop the drol.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Gyno from progesterone vs. prolactin

I think there is a bit of confusion. Progesterone and prolactin can both cause gynecomastia. Prolactin can also cause galactorrhea ("milk" secretion from the nipples). Deca has progesterone-induced gyno, but I'm not sure about prolactin with deca. On the other hand, Tren. does cause prolactin levels to increase (partly related to reduction in natural thyroid hormone levels) and can cause gyno that way. Note that Dostinex (cabergoline) and bromocriptene (parlodel) are both central dopamine agonists that reduce prolactin levels, not progesterone levels. Thus, while Dostinex and / or bromocriptene may help reduce gyno / galactorrhea associated with Tren, I don't think it'll do much to treat the progesterone-related gyno of deca.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
I know or am pretty sure it cant be because of the test, never had probs before.
And i think unless i'm totally wrong and i really hope i'm not, that its to early to be the deca.
So that only leaves the drol which should be combated with the nolva(which i've increased to 40mg a day, only had one day at 20). But if its not the drol and it is the deca then i', in a little bit of trouble cause i don't have anything to take for it!
deca is quite safe to use though from a gyno point of view i thought which is why i had no quarms about using it.
Does everyone think i should drop the drol from the course?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would drop the A bombs. I think thats whats causing your problem. As far as your nolvadex dose, I would bump it up to 60-80mgs/day. Keep that dose up until symptoms subside, then continue taking 20-30mgs/day for the remainder of the cycle.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
cheers guys, will drop the drol and bump up nolva and hopefuly that will sort it out