©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

quality vet

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
is this stuff good, and what is top quality gear? plz tell me cause i dont want to be taking not good quality stuff.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Some people love QV and some hate it. As far as the best, I'd say anything Human Grade ie scherring, upjohn, british dragon....etc. But QV should be fine bro, and if you want mexican tabs I'd go with Denkall (they are owned by QV).

A

armani1072

I have used QV in every cycle i have done. i have used the following QV test E 250, bold 200, tren 75, denkall dbol. all have been good.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
armani1072 said:
I have used QV in every cycle i have done. i have used the following QV test E 250, bold 200, tren 75, denkall dbol. all have been good.

Yea I know a lot of people are die hard QV. For me, I choose not to use mex gear (and I have used all except QV). I was gonna try QV this past time but I got too many mixed opinions from respected and experienced bros. I have never had fake mex gear but most every damn bottle I had was underfilled by 1-3 cc's. And the stuff is underdosed for the most part. However, QV has a web site showing their batch test results, but does anyone really think they would put low numbers on their own site...lol. Yea right!

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
sorry but that does it to me, no qv, sorry to all who do take it, but I dont want to get underdosed or get less than the amount i pay for. But the superising part is that alot of people do use qv, so I am guessing its not all that bad

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
It isn't all that bad supposedly but I just don't trust their dose accuracy. Mex gear has a bad rep, but if it's all I had access to then hell yea I would take it. It may be just as good as human grade but I doubt it. Let's put it this way, the people that love it seem to use nothing else.........I have used mex gear and can say form exp. that most is not as strong as hg or a good ug lab. 2 cc of say brovel or tornell will end up being about 320mg a wk instead of 400mg. But I cannot say what QV is because I haven't tested it or used it. But I might buy a bottle just to get it tested as I am curious.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
what do u mean paralyze u? did u like take a lot? I have never heard that before. plz elaborate

sykeadelic

Jan 13, 2004
BigMark3d probualy meant it made his injection site sore as hell......not literlly paralyzing him.....but sometimes you wish you were paralyzed so you wouldnt feal the pain :eek:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
jack hust said:
all i will say is i love qv . it has allways done my body right

I know you do Jack and you're one of the reasons why I think about trying it. A lot of respected bros like you love it, but then some hate it.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
every one told me Test E out of the 50ml jug was going to hurt like a bitch but I had no pain just sore for a couple days

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
guys I posted that i wouldnt try it, but I think my budget is forcing me to buy the qv test enth 250 and most probably their eq. Any word on how good their winstrol is? Also can someone give me the review on the suprimo 100 for primobolan?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
guys I posted that i wouldnt try it, but I think my budget is forcing me to buy the qv test enth 250 and most probably their eq. Any word on how good their winstrol is? Also can someone give me the review on the suprimo 100 for primobolan?

Never heard of the primo bro, watch out for fakes in that. As for QV, you'll be fine......I just prefer hg and ug gear myself. No big deal though.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
there test E is the only questionable stuff IMO and the primo sounds bunk never seen a QV primo and its not on their site