©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's the difference in these tren compounds?

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Tren Acethate 10cc 100mg

Pro Fina 10cc 200mg

Tren Enanthate 10cc 200mg

Tren Hex {Parabolan} 10cc 100mg

I know about the acethate and enanthate, but what is the pro fina and tren hex and how do they differ?

W

wolfyEVH

fuzion said:
Tren Acethate 10cc 100mg

Pro Fina 10cc 200mg

Tren Enanthate 10cc 200mg

Tren Hex {Parabolan} 10cc 100mg

I know about the acethate and enanthate, but what is the pro fina and tren hex and how do they differ?

never heard of pro fina...probably the same as acetate...

tren hex is just tren w/ a different ester.......

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Tren hex. is the original Parabolan......Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. It's a longer acting ester, like enanthate. Both are much longer acting / releasing than acetate. Hex. is also about twice the price of the others in powder form and is very difficult to find (compared to acetate and enanthate) as a pre-made oil.

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:
i'd say the pro fina is enanthate, IMO. only because i've never seen acetate that high of a mg/ml ratio.

good point!!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Great tren article

Some more info...here's a great article on the different tren esters and naming from ironlife magazine.

http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue12/faces.shtml

The Many Faces of Tren: Ending The Confussion
by BASK8KACE, MOB @ www.SculptedByIron.com

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)

5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectable Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were no longer manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectable versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more difficult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exactly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is whether it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is partially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram (from most potent to least): 1. Tren Acetate 2. Tren Enanthate 3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Yeah, that helps a little. I always figured most people use the term Tren to refer to Tren Acetate since it is the most potent. I'm currently using Tren Ac and I like it. That was also interesting how cattle growth implants are often designer drugs so before human use the Tren has to be separated from the cocktail.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Pro fina is a product sold by one of the sources here that is Prop and Tren Ace at 100mg each. Is that what you're asking about??