AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

wha'ts been your results with T3 and Clen?
Old
  (#1)
BuffChick510

wha'ts been your results with T3 and Clen? - 12-17-2005, 02:16 PM

Hi all, my gf and I have been taking 50mcg of T3 and 80mcg of Clen for about a month now and we are not seeing any results as I had in the past when I cycled the ECA stack. Just wondering what results you have seen .... or does it just take longer to see results? Or are we better off with the tried and true ECA stack?

Buffchick510

Old
  (#2)
McKenzie

12-17-2005, 03:07 PM

I've tried clen one time....didnt find much results. I felt my diet had to be extremely strict and cardio on track to even see any benefits. I didnt like the shakes either....very unprofessional in my job as a nurse.

I always use ECA or Lipo-6 for cutting.....they also help with suppressing my appetite and giving me energy.

lol
Old
  (#3)
BuffChick510

lol - 12-17-2005, 03:12 PM

When I read your post I had to laugh .... I always swore by the ECA stack which my gf hates .... and my gf swears by Lipo-6 which I hate! lol

What do you think about the T3?

Buffchick510

Old
  (#4)
McKenzie

12-18-2005, 01:33 PM

I usually dont recommend T3 for females due to thyroid issues, etc. There are other products that maybe safer such as T100X and Thyroid Energy.

Even though I dont have a family history of thyroid dysfunction (hypothyroidism, etc.) I still have no desire to try it and so I stay with the ECA and Lipo-6.

Old
  (#5)
steve0085

12-18-2005, 11:28 PM

clen/t3 won't do shit unless you're dieting and doing cardio. Also, cynomel seems to be pretty bogus so if that's what you got you can go ahead and throw it away IMO