©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mustang

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
First let me say I have never been a Ford fan and I always side with Camaro/Trans Am over mustangs but......

HOLY SHIT I saw the new 2005 Mustang at the auto show and it is one kick ass looking car.

GT base price starting at about $25000, comes standard with power windows, locks, ect ect ect... 300hp with an auto or 5spd manual. They say in 06 or late 05 they will have the new cobra out (new name I think) which should be 500hp ish.

GM is making that lame ass looking GTO and talking smack about making a new Chevelle SS but till then Ford has taken the crown.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I saw the new Ford's commercial. It is SWEET! I was hoping everyone could start a collection for me to buy one. Whaddya say? :D

Nicky B

Jun 5, 2005
USMC5811 said:
First let me say I have never been a Ford fan and I always side with Camaro/Trans Am over mustangs but......

HOLY SHIT I saw the new 2005 Mustang at the auto show and it is one kick ass looking car.

GT base price starting at about $25000, comes standard with power windows, locks, ect ect ect... 300hp with an auto or 5spd manual. They say in 06 or late 05 they will have the new cobra out (new name I think) which should be 500hp ish.

GM is making that lame ass looking GTO and talking smack about making a new Chevelle SS but till then Ford has taken the crown.

Yeah the new cobra is going to be awsome its going to have 450ponies but cost around 40grand :(

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
yup best looking retro car out their , I looked at a picture of the new dodge charger sporting the hemi was cool but I believe it comes only in a 4 door which is sad, let me look for a picture to share,