©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat burner questions per my wife.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Hi ladies,
What would be a good supp. for my wife to loose say 15 lbs. This extra weight she is trying to loose is post pregnancy weight. Michele has been kinda down about her weight, but she is only 135lbs @5'5" some of her old outfits are tight and she thinks she is fat. I know she wants to get back down to 120-125 range. I kinda like the extra lbs on her ass and the rest of it doesn't bother me at all, i figure she will loose it sooner or later. I think she just feels unattractive now and i would like to get her a supp. to shed this extra weight gain.
First of all, how do these supps work, are they actual fat burners or appetite suppressants. I told michele lastnite that i believed these supps increased the metabolism which burns the fat away, am i right in my understanding??
Secondly, she used an eliptical which we purchased for her to stay fit during her pregnancy. Michele is not one who enjoys a good workout and with the baby added to an already busy life, she has little free time to use the eliptical. so i figure a fat burner of some sort is what she needs to help her loose these lbs.
Thirdly and lastly, what product would i want to look at for her. ECAY stack, commercially available fat burners, or what?????? I read Steels post and the replies. Would that be a good product for her??
Thanks for reading ladies and bros and i hope you can explain how these products work and one which will yield the results Michele feels she needs. Michele does get lots of exercise just by tending to our son who is a little chunk at almost 4 months old he weighs 17-18lbs and every diaper change is up on the second floor, and she tends to carry him around quite a bit. Thanks again, Clint

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Clint, Kenzie posted a great read titled Fat Loss For Women in this forum. Putting it very simply, your wife needs to be on the propper diet along with the propper training. Fat burners do increase ones metabolism. But taking fat burners and caring for a child is not enough. When you add a fat burner with a good diet and exercise, then she will see the weight loss she is looking for. It took a while, but my wife now understands how important dieting and exercise is to weight loss. With the way companies market their products, it's very easy to get caught up in the belief that fat burners are all you need to loose weight. I'm sure Kenzie and Cookie will be able to help you out more than I have. One word of advice, if your wife does go with the ECA stack, tell her to start with a very small dose. Many women and men don't like the jittery effect that comes along with the ECA stack, that's why I was looking for other products.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Steel, Michele definatly doesn't over eat. Maybe a granola bar in the morning, slim-fast for lunch and whatever she makes the family for supper. As far as the eca stack goes, i don't think she would like that racey feeling. I've tried to encourage her to come in the basement with me so i can show her some basic cable exercises via my rack which has a lat tower and low row as well. Maybe the ladies will come up with something as well. Thanks, i'll let Michele read kenzie's article, Kenzie's avatar may inspire Michele, I always feel inspired when she posts a new one. Clint

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Without any feedback from the ladies, I'll tell you right now for certain that a granola bar for breakfast and slimfast for lunch is not enough. Remember, the body needs fuel to burn fat. A low fat granola bar might be good for a snack, but her breakfast should consist of more than that. She also should be eating 6 to 8 small meals a day rather than 3. Dinner should be kept light and low in carbs.

Clint1 said:
Steel, Michele definatly doesn't over eat. Maybe a granola bar in the morning, slim-fast for lunch and whatever she makes the family for supper. As far as the eca stack goes, i don't think she would like that racey feeling. I've tried to encourage her to come in the basement with me so i can show her some basic cable exercises via my rack which has a lat tower and low row as well. Maybe the ladies will come up with something as well. Thanks, i'll let Michele read kenzie's article, Kenzie's avatar may inspire Michele, I always feel inspired when she posts a new one. Clint

M

McKenzie

She can easily get back to her goal if she eats clean and cardio! Steel is correct....6 small meals a day...mostly meats, egg whites, tuna, veggies....stay away from whites/sugars, breads, etc. Also no sodas and I dont believe the SlimFast is very beneficial. Increase her water intake and cardio 3-4 x a week. She may use Lipo-6 or Hydroxycut (something of these nature/over-the-counter without ephedra) to help aid in weight loss, give her energy, and curb the appetite a bit.

Last edited: