©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T-3 question

fashionicon1

Jan 8, 2006
I am a new member and read an article about the dosing amount for T3. I have been told that 4-5 weeks straight of T3 starting at 25 mcg and increasing to 50 mcg for 2 weeks and back down to 25 mcg for the last week is correct. The article mentioned two weeks on and off with 75 mcg being the highest dose the 3rd week. Will this shut down the thyroid? I am confused. Help! Thanks

M

McKenzie

Welcome to Anasci...first off if we may get a lil more info...

stats...age, weight, height, bodyfat percentage, training experience, goals.

I'm not a big fan of T3 with females due to side effects/hypothyroidism, etc.

fashionicon1

Jan 8, 2006
I forgot the rest of my answer:

My goals are to lose weight and with that body fat. I can not take ECA, I don't feel well when I take them. The weight gain is due to being under alot of stress the past 3 years or so. I don't like how I look or how I feel. Thanks.

M

McKenzie

We might need to check to see what your diet looks like.

I wouldnt recommend T3....but there are some other options .. such as t-100x or thyroid energy. These supplements help optimize the thyroid naturally. They cause your temp to go up on it's own. These might be safer than T3 for your goals, age, etc.

again, we may have to check into your diet....also cardio is very important. :)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
We might need to check to see what your diet looks like.

I wouldnt recommend T3....but there are some other options .. such as t-100x or thyroid energy. These supplements help optimize the thyroid naturally. They cause your temp to go up on it's own. These might be safer than T3 for your goals, age, etc.

again, we may have to check into your diet....also cardio is very important. :)
Im with Kenz as far as thyroid manipulation goes;stick to the natural and stay away from T4 and synthroid and whatever else has come down the pike recently if anything...there is unsafe risk from person to person involved with thyroid "fat burners" which,is a term by itself I do not see benefit enough to justify using them...BUT<that's just my educated opinion--people will do what they will...
...Also as Kenz stated,there is no more effective fat-burning,metabolism increaser than Cardio Excercise--Skinny does NOT come in a pill and not cause you harm...in other words take care of your heart.

Last edited:

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Welcome fashionicon1! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here at Anasci :welcome:

fashionicon1

Jan 8, 2006
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!! Glad to be here. I have decided not to mess with T-3. Seems to be too much of a risk. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Maigirl

Sep 18, 2009
Fashionicon I used T3 with Clen and it worked wonders. In moderation as long as you dont have a Thyroid prob. and you are healthy etc. I dont see a problem. Many around me have used it too. . . It gave me a big jump start. It is also good to hear the other comments too. Thanks for the post!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I am a new member and read an article about the dosing amount for T3. I have been told that 4-5 weeks straight of T3 starting at 25 mcg and increasing to 50 mcg for 2 weeks and back down to 25 mcg for the last week is correct. The article mentioned two weeks on and off with 75 mcg being the highest dose the 3rd week. Will this shut down the thyroid? I am confused. Help! Thanks

Thats a good way to run it. You could even try smaller dosages at 1st. Also I would stack it with some CLENBUTEROL for an even better effect,,especially with fat loss.