AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Eating before Workout info..?
Old
  (#1)
Arnie

Question Eating before Workout info..? - 01-15-2006, 09:34 AM

Hey All.

Just wanted to ask a simple question .. well the deal is ive started my afternoon shifts again at work so i'll be starting my workouts early this time at around 11am . so is it ok to eat breakfast then go straight to the gym.. my breakfast is pretty much 4 eggs maybe crieal, protein shake with milk and creatine.. is this ok.. my breakfast is between 10-10:30 then head to the gym.. just trying to get maximal results.. Thanx in Advanced

Lifting weights doesn't only improve your appearance-- it helps you to ruin the appearances of others!

Old
  (#2)
Blackbird
Flatpicker

01-15-2006, 10:23 AM

I usually carb load before a workout. There are many theories concerning this but I don't eat alot of protein before a workout because I don't want to waste it as energy while I'm working out.

BADASSDAD

Old
  (#3)
Arnie

01-15-2006, 10:30 AM

True.. well if i have a can of baked beans as well that has plenty of gud carbs and fibre would this be ok before workout..

Lifting weights doesn't only improve your appearance-- it helps you to ruin the appearances of others!

Old
  (#4)
wolfyEVH

01-15-2006, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie
True.. well if i have a can of baked beans as well that has plenty of gud carbs and fibre would this be ok before workout..
i'd feel sorry for the guy spotting you on squats

Old
  (#5)
Macstanton

01-15-2006, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie
Hey All.

Just wanted to ask a simple question .. well the deal is ive started my afternoon shifts again at work so i'll be starting my workouts early this time at around 11am . so is it ok to eat breakfast then go straight to the gym.. my breakfast is pretty much 4 eggs maybe crieal, protein shake with milk and creatine.. is this ok.. my breakfast is between 10-10:30 then head to the gym.. just trying to get maximal results.. Thanx in Advanced
Do you drink a shake after you workout or do you go straright to work? Your muscles need the protein directly after a workout. Save your shake and just eat a bagel with some peanut butter and a huge class of milk for breakfast.

Old
  (#6)
Arnie

01-15-2006, 06:59 PM

yes i have a shake after my workout and my creatine i have work later in the afternoon ...

Old
  (#7)
MR .T

01-16-2006, 03:07 PM

I always workout after breakfast, about 1hr after. It works better for me than eating immediately before. I feel I get more out of my workouts early in the day.

Old
  (#8)
Arnie

01-16-2006, 08:00 PM

Yeh Yesterday i felt great .. stronger or something in da morning going well .. well im off to da gym laterz thanks again .!