©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tricana (Trimax)

fashionicon1

Jan 8, 2006
Hello,

I was on Tricana last year and I was taking 20mg a day for one week and bumped it up to 40 mg for a 3 week stretch and back down to 20 mg for the last week. With this I took a ECA. I lost pounds quickly and felt good. I was tight. My body did not experiece any type of rebound (weight) at all. I believe that Tricana is banned now or is it? I understand that this is milder than T3 and can be tolerated much better (if the user is conservative with dosage). I would like to get my hands on this again. Any help out there?

Thanks. ;)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
fashionicon1 said:
Hello,

I was on Tricana last year and I was taking 20mg a day for one week and bumped it up to 40 mg for a 3 week stretch and back down to 20 mg for the last week. With this I took a ECA. I lost pounds quickly and felt good. I was tight. My body did not experiece any type of rebound (weight) at all. I believe that Tricana is banned now or is it? I understand that this is milder than T3 and can be tolerated much better (if the user is conservative with dosage). I would like to get my hands on this again. Any help out there?

Thanks. ;)

Tiratricol
The FDA has forced the recall of products marketed as dietary supplements for weight loss that contain tiratricol, also known as triiodothyroacetic acid or TRIAC, a potent thyroid hormone that may cause serious health consequences including heart attacks and strokes. The FDA advises "all individuals who may have purchased these products, or any product containing tiratricol, to stop using them immediately and, in addition, to consult their health care professional if they are experiencing any adverse effects, which may include insomnia, nervousness, sweating, and diarrhea.

Some of products containing tiratricol and their distributors are:

Triax Metabolic Accelerator by Syntrax Innovations, Inc.
Tricana Metabolic Hormone Analogue, 1 mg. Capsules by J.N.G. Sports Supplement Distributors. The product label claimed it to be an "extremely effective fat burner, working especially well for conditions of obesity and reducing problematic areas of fat (cellulite)."

Tricana Metabolic Hormone Analogue by Thermo-Life International.

Tria-Cutz, Thyroid Stimulator, Dietary Supplement Capsules by Gentech LLC.

Sci-Fi-Tri-Cuts Dietary Supplement Capsules by ATF Fitness Products Inc.

BioPharm brand T-Cuts by ATF Fitness Products, Inc.

blic

Feb 17, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
Tiratricol
The FDA has forced the recall of products marketed as dietary supplements for weight loss that contain tiratricol, also known as triiodothyroacetic acid or TRIAC, a potent thyroid hormone that may cause serious health consequences including heart attacks and strokes. The FDA advises "all individuals who may have purchased these products, or any product containing tiratricol, to stop using them immediately and, in addition, to consult their health care professional if they are experiencing any adverse effects, which may include insomnia, nervousness, sweating, and diarrhea.

Some of products containing tiratricol and their distributors are:

Triax Metabolic Accelerator by Syntrax Innovations, Inc.
Tricana Metabolic Hormone Analogue, 1 mg. Capsules by J.N.G. Sports Supplement Distributors. The product label claimed it to be an "extremely effective fat burner, working especially well for conditions of obesity and reducing problematic areas of fat (cellulite)."

Tricana Metabolic Hormone Analogue by Thermo-Life International.

Tria-Cutz, Thyroid Stimulator, Dietary Supplement Capsules by Gentech LLC.

Sci-Fi-Tri-Cuts Dietary Supplement Capsules by ATF Fitness Products Inc.

BioPharm brand T-Cuts by ATF Fitness Products, Inc.
Damn Steel, your a book of knowledge
start calling you Dr.Steel.....good thing we have you on here , along with all the others!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
blic said:
Damn Steel, your a book of knowledge
start calling you Dr.Steel.....good thing we have you on here , along with all the others!

Thanks bro but I think I'll leave the Doctor stuff to Kell And Stealthy! Just confirming this product was recalled and banned by the FDA.

Fashionicon, Mackenzie would be a great person to talk about T3 effects and dosage amounts for women. Just curious, have you tried Clen/ECA stack before?

fashionicon1

Jan 8, 2006
Hey there,

Thanks for the information. Steel, I have not tried Clen yet. I am a little scared to go there. My body is pretty sensitive to most ECA stacks so I am conservative when taking them. If I take T3 I want to make sure that I am taking it right so that I won't have a thyroid shutdown. I know that I won't go overboard. My diet and cardio are tight but I think that this stubborn fat is due to age maybe?

Peace

M

McKenzie

I'm not too familiar with it.

Actually there is no real miracle pill to help with weight loss. Its basically achieved through a good diet and cardio.

I feel clen is more effective if you already have a low bodyfat percentage. The sides vary in each individual ... headaches, shakiness, dry mouth, muscle cramps, etc.

M

McKenzie

another thought...have you tried any of the ephedra free products? Lipo-6, Hydroxycut, etc.? They may not be as strong as the real ephedra products.

fashionicon1

Jan 8, 2006
Thanks McKenzie for the reply,

I have lipo 6 now and it is ok alone. I'll rethink this whole thing and see where I am with it. Peace :)