AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Baked Beans??
Old
  (#1)
Arnie

Baked Beans?? - 01-18-2006, 11:13 PM

Hey All..

Just wanted to ask if baked beans are gud for ya and with bulking. i been having a can with few pieces of bread lately .. they have protein 99% fat free heaps of carbs , fibre, iron. etc just wanted to knwo if there ok while bulking..

Cheers.. Arnie

Lifting weights doesn't only improve your appearance-- it helps you to ruin the appearances of others!

Old
  (#2)
blic

01-19-2006, 12:08 AM

I would think, it does have alot of protein but also baked beans have alot of sugar.. If you like beans, why not try boiling yourself some blackeye beans or pinto beans with some ham-hocks, ham or some kind of pork!
Good stuff...not alot of work involve and there great for leftover.

Old
  (#3)
Nitrateman

01-19-2006, 12:43 AM

Should be pretty good for you. Check the sodium and the sugar contents. I figure everybody has to have a cheat food for when nothing is around and you are starving like a Biafran orphan. Mine, during this cycle,has been peanut butter. LOL

Old
  (#4)
KILLA
Banned

01-19-2006, 07:27 AM

Baked beans are fine for bulking. You will get more bloat though. They sure are tasty. I would lean more towards frijoles negros though. Much better for you.

Your family members may not appeciate all the beans though!

I ate 3 bowls of pinto beans the other day and I still have the worst gas ever. I lock the windows in my truck when my family is in there. They hate me.

Old
  (#5)
Arnie

01-19-2006, 09:23 AM

LOL yeh.. everyone at work cop it.. badd gas.. so should i cut down on the baked beans.. i been having them everyday 2 cans of 220g with some bread lol this week only tho.. i'll see wat else i can replace them wit. buy i love them so much i didnt know they would be a bad thing as well... so few times a week should be fine as a lunch time snack? name some other foods i can replace it with because they fill me up..

Lifting weights doesn't only improve your appearance-- it helps you to ruin the appearances of others!

Old
  (#6)
McKenzie

01-19-2006, 09:32 AM

I love baked beans also

full of sugar n sodium

Old
  (#7)
Arnie

01-19-2006, 10:30 AM

LOL hehe yeh .. guess im gona have to cut them down..