AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

diet needed
Old
  (#1)
mrvilly
AnaSCI MEMBER

diet needed - 01-30-2006, 08:13 AM

right guys you have all been very helpful to me and you all seem to be very up on you stuff... i have read a few of the daily food courses and it scares the crap out of me...

im going to be going on my first cycle soon, but i am concerned about what to eat... i know many of you have posted your diets on here per day..

but is there a begginers diet?

as i would never be able to clear that kinda food away..

i have got some protein shake ...

but would any one be able to fill in the gaps for me and help me to sort out a daily guide to what to eat...

many thanx

mrvilly

Old
  (#2)
ben johnson

01-30-2006, 10:23 AM

mrvilly, im a newbie myself and i am on a cycle and i am trying to eat right. my workkout ptnr who i may say has a an awesome physic (6'2", 227lbs, bf10/11%) has really helped me alot but it will be hit and miss for you...from what i read on this board all the time u can start with "what r u trying to accomplish"? r u "bulking or cutting"? then u have to find out what is going to wotk for you. go to the "bulking/cutting/muscle foods area" and read. everyones body works/reacts different and u will be just like that. there is not cut and dry diet. i have been reading and trying to get mine perfect for what i want to accomplishe for about a month now. i bought a book or two that shows cal/protein/carbs/fats and portions and all that crap. now....im experimenting with what works. sorry so long and i hope most on the board will agree that it will be trial and error for a while til u find what works for you. good luck bro...

cheers mate
Old
  (#3)
mrvilly
AnaSCI MEMBER

cheers mate - 01-30-2006, 11:15 AM

thanx for you help mate .. i wil give it a go and see where things go....l