©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

supplement opinions

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i was wondering what experiences anyone has had with supplements after a cycle. i'm getting ready to come off and i want to keep as much muscle as possible. i'm sure this is a goal for most of you so letg me know what has worked for you

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I continue taking protein and do a cycle of creatine. I always lose size when I cycle off, but it seems to minimize the loss a little with creatine.

zman

Jun 25, 2005
yeah, i always keep my protein up. i've never really taken creatine. any suggestions on the brand and when/how much to take?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
zman said:
yeah, i always keep my protein up. i've never really taken creatine. any suggestions on the brand and when/how much to take?
I use EAS (Expensive As Shit) Phosphagen. I like it because its pre-mixed with the koolaid crap and Im too lazy to mix it up with juice on my own.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
tee said:
I use EAS (Expensive As Shit) Phosphagen. I like it because its pre-mixed with the koolaid crap and Im too lazy to mix it up with juice on my own.

you're not too lazy to go bench over 300 pounds, but you can't mix your own creatine? haha.