©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tuna

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
If your not eating tuna then you are wrong. That is the best low fat protein source for the best price on the planet. On top of that it has a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids which you dont find to much of in alot of other protein sources.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
yes it's great,it's just been added recently to the "its loaded with mercury" list.Salmon(top o the list for Omega 3's) and Tilapia and flounder for me-
Those Chicken o' the Sea Salmon Pouches are the coolest thing since uhhh,should I say sliced bread?sure.

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
Well with the mercury thing they will always come up with something about everything that is bad for you. If I die from tuna then I guess I will be the first for the statistic. lol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
swollen said:
Well with the mercury thing they will always come up with something about everything that is bad for you. If I die from tuna then I guess I will be the first for the statistic. lol
quite right.it wont stop me from eatin tuna anytime soon-

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
kell11 said:
yes it's great,it's just been added recently to the "its loaded with mercury" list.Salmon(top o the list for Omega 3's) and Tilapia and flounder for me-
Those Chicken o' the Sea Salmon Pouches are the coolest thing since uhhh,should I say sliced bread?sure.

They say you should only eat 1 every 2 weeks because of the mercury.

Dam I eat 2 a day!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Captain Canuck said:
They say you should only eat 1 every 2 weeks because of the mercury.

QUOTE]

I was gonna say "are you high"?But now I realize I must be...
Cap,you got a way with words that blow my mind sometimes.(but not above,it dont get any simpler)Suddenly its obvious that your saying it's advised to cut back on the intake of tuna...

this is what I wrote before I re-read what you posted.Im leavin it so yall can laugh at me.::::
You gotta be shittin' me...Now Ive heard it all. Any other heavy metals been added to the fewd peeramid?
I eat Tuna because I like the taste.When I want mercury poisoning,I break a few thermometers and roll a half teaspoon of mercury down the gullet---sheeeut!

-- off to dreamland.'night all.

Last edited:

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
Ive ate 2 cans a day for at least 2 years, so might as well not turn back now. If I was going to get mercury poisoning from tuna im sure i would have already gotten it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
swollen said:
Ive ate 2 cans a day for at least 2 years, so might as well not turn back now. If I was going to get mercury poisoning from tuna im sure i would have already gotten it.

It's kinda more like arsenic or thalium poisoning.Your body collects the buildup and stores the heavy metal toxins in various organs. Mainly liver and kidneys among a nook and cranny or two...You dont know your sick until you eat can#853,then suddenly you're in the ER and all the Dr's are scratching thier head while your organs shut down and then you die and they throw your wife in the slammer for poisoning you...The End...Of Tuna as you knew it...And the dumbass Drs. will never run a blood workup for metal poisoning because well, it's just not your day.Its just your day to die.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
black humor

kell11 said:
It's kinda more like arsenic or thalium poisoning.Your body collects the buildup and stores the heavy metal toxins in various organs. Mainly liver and kidneys among a nook and cranny or two...You dont know your sick until you eat can#853,then suddenly you're in the ER and all the Dr's are scratching thier head while your organs shut down and then you die and they throw your wife in the slammer for poisoning you...The End...Of Tuna as you knew it...And the dumbass Drs. will never run a blood workup for metal poisoning because well, it's just not your day.Its just your day to die.

That's a great one, Kell! Now you got me laughing and worrying about my 20 cans of tuna/week. I eat it because it doesn't make me puke (like eggs sometimes) and its convenient. But I could always switch to cans of chicken...

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Tuna

If you like tuna but want it to have a different taste try this. Get some 7 Blend Pepper Seasoning and mix with it. It helps a LOT.