©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's this guys problem?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'll tell you why. This MentalMike kid is an ass. He has done nothing but bash anasci.org since it started. He claims this site ripped off his site anasci.net. Anasci.com was the original anasci site. Its been long gone, so if thats his real problem, he "Stole" from the old anasci site first. I guess thats okay though. Sorry if I sound pissed about this subject, but I'm sick of all these little 18 year old MODS that think they have become a God because they are a mod on a fricking internet chat board. This MentalMike has allowed personal information of anasci.org to be posted on his site, not to mention threatening to send him viruses and kill him. Anasci has done nothing to provoke this and has been a gentleman throughout the entire ordeal.

I post at steroidology and have posted there for quite awhile. It seems once these boards get too big though, they get full of idiots. Here is the latest saga on over there.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33539

Last edited:

bigjay

Mar 8, 2004
tee said:
This MentalMike has allowed personal information of anasci.org to be posted on his site, not to mention threatening to send him viruses and kill him. Anasci has done nothing to provoke this and has been a gentleman throughout the entire ordeal.
is that at my site bro?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
What a bunch of ignorant people. This is a board where peopl ecome to learn and interact with one another the same as any other board. These people need to grow up.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Agreed jsjs. We are all on the same team. I guess some of these people aren't happy unless they are trying to make someone else miserable. I don't like saying anything bad about anyone, but this stuff has gotten old. When it escalated to the posting of personal info, that really pissed me off.