©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



ivitamins

I havnt use them personaly but Like Cryptasm says theyve been around
and have a good customer base.

Also if youll go to BritishDragon.com youll be able to see that Yes they are
an approved British Dragon distributer./
 
buckeye24 said:
anyone had experience with ivitamins! thanks
Always felt that they look an awful lot like Alin, except more expensive!! I would suggest running with Alin for any international orders!!
 
I used them before I knew of Alin and they came through. Took almost 7 weeks but that was most likely the post offices fault. The address on the package was written so sloppy I'm amazed it made it but it did.
 
kawasaki1 said:
Always felt that they look an awful lot like Alin, except more expensive!! I would suggest running with Alin for any international orders!!
True there bro , I linked off here for the first time last night and actualy thought Alin ran IV also lol.

But Alin is my number 1 . Il always be a loyal customer :smoker:
 
I ordered twice from iVit and had good service both times. Their stuff gets through.