©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need new diet

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
MY Horrible-ass diet need advice

My current diet is high protein low fat rel. low carb. As u guys know its hard to eat a lot of protein w/o the high sodium. Im starting cycle soon so i think i need to lower my sodium. Right now i eat a lot of tuna, cottage cheese, beef jerky, etc. This all has a lot of sodium so what are some food substitutes for these where i can get the protein, but keep the fat low?

Last edited:

fog_hat1981

May 1, 2006
2-Swole said:
My current diet is high protein low fat rel. low carb. As u guys know its hard to eat a lot of protein w/o the high sodium. Im starting cycle soon so i think i need to lower my sodium. Right now i eat a lot of tuna, cottage cheese, beef jerky, etc. This all has a lot of sodium so what are some food substitutes for these where i can get the protein, but keep the fat low?

Sodium isn't always that bad if it's not too excessive - however, post your actual diet with BMR etc and I'm sure you'll get much better advice...

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
fog_hat1981 said:
Sodium isn't always that bad if it's not too excessive - however, post your actual diet with BMR etc and I'm sure you'll get much better advice...

yep post up your diet bro