©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Running and Steroids: Safe???

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
I've heard that you should never run when taking steroids. I was wondering if there was any truth to this, and what steroids would have the lowest side effects. I play rugby and pretty much can't stop running since I'm already on a select side and we train pretty much all year. I'm just trying to get an edge on the opposition and to better put myself in a position to be able to play over seas professionaly.

Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Not true.. Think about all the Athletes that use.
I sure wouldnt worry about that, infact its probably good for you Id imagine.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
the only way steroids and running would be bad for you is if you have high b.p. and it got really high while running and could cause arrhythmias. other than that, it's good.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
What kind of cycle?

Great! What kind of cycle do you guys think I should get on if I want my overall performance increased? I basically want to try to increase everything below (except for height).

Where I'm at now:
6'2"
205 lbs
4.49 40yd
315 Bench
405 Squat

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Just a straight test cycle is what I would do if I were you. I doubt it will help your 40 time much though.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
Thanks

Well I figured if I worked my legs out hard and with the running that I do already that I will get faster...hopefully. Thanks.

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
Most pro athletes take steriods I talked to a fight mananger and he said 90% of fighter use and we do alot of running and cardio. you will be just fine running and using gear.

P

pincrusher

some of the better steroids for runners would be anavar, winny, & eq but use caution with the eq since it can increase red blood cell count which could increase bloodpressure. test prop is also very good for runners.
the reason for these products along with a select few others is that they produce very little if any water retention while you are on them. anavar & winny are great at increasing your endurance and also getting you a little leaner. the var if a very safe steroid to use as it has almost no significant side affects other than an increase in strength and endurance. it also has a very low toxicity level on the liver so you can take it for quite a long time without to much cause for concern. only down side is that it can get very expensive to use.