©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injecting b-12

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Guys, I recently bought some synthelamin from senthetek to increase my appetite. As far as injecting it, where is the best injection site for b-12 and how often/how much should i inject. Also, is injecting it that much better than taking it orally? Thanx bros!:confused:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Taking B-12 orally will have it destroyed by the stomach. You have to inject it.

Synthelamin is time release, so after you do a loading phase, you only use it every few days:
1ml ED for the first week and then 1ml every thrid day after that.

It's water based and you inject it SQ in the stomach using 30g needles.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Big A said:
Taking B-12 orally will have it destroyed by the stomach. You have to inject it.

Synthelamin is time release, so after you do a loading phase, you only use it every few days:

Thanks BigA!

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Big A said:

we used to think you had to inject it. but it's being given orally more and more now. if i were him i'd just take the tabs and not mess with the SQ

Last edited:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
we used to think you had to inject it. but it's being given orally more and more now. if i were him i'd just take the tabs and not mess with the SQ

The difference between inj and oral is ENORMOUS! The results (if any) from oral do not come anywhere close to the results of inj.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
oral B12 is nowhere near as effective as inject...day n night difference..I prefer sub q injects of b12 so I mix 50/50 Synthelamin with regular b12 an use 1cc every day. Synthelamin is the best but burns sub q so I cut it w the b12 and no burn at all..works great

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
naase2004 said:
Carolinatug, would it be safe to say you are from Carolina? If so what part. Im in Concord right outside of charlotte.

Yea dude that's right. South Carolina though. But I know where your @. I have a cousin up that way.