©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where to buy?

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
I've realized that I have been getting ripped off at GNC and at my gym on supplements after having looked on-line.

I would like to order from a site sponser, and I was wondering if anyone orders from them. I looked at all the banners and one that stood out to me was allsportsnutrition.com. I have heard good things about them on other boards and I was wondering if anyone here has used them. I looked at there site, and it's huge, they have so much product. Does anyone reccomend them?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
daddy said:
I've realized that I have been getting ripped off at GNC and at my gym on supplements after having looked on-line.

I would like to order from a site sponser, and I was wondering if anyone orders from them. I looked at all the banners and one that stood out to me was allsportsnutrition.com. I have heard good things about them on other boards and I was wondering if anyone here has used them. I looked at there site, and it's huge, they have so much product. Does anyone reccomend them?

yah there good to go bro. all the sponsors are

ect0m0rph

Mar 31, 2006
I am a newbie to these boards but I have used allsports for a while. It worked for me cheap, fast shipping, good taste cant go wrong. What kind of supplements were you looking for just weight gainer?

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
Right now I'm just looking for some protien powder, and maybe soon some creatine. Do you order your protien on-line too, and what kind do you use?

ect0m0rph

Mar 31, 2006
I have been getting the 10 lb chocolate Optimum Nutrition Whey, it has worked for me and tastes good.

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
ect0m0rph said:
I have been getting the 10 lb chocolate Optimum Nutrition Whey, it has worked for me and tastes good.
After looking at a couple of different sites and doing some research, the Optimum Nutrition Whey looks just as good as anything else (I really don't have a lot of experience). I just put in my order for the 10 lb chocolate at allsportsnutrition.com. I'll keep you posted on how this particular protien works for me. Thanks for the help guys.

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
Sorry for not keeping up with you guy, but I got in my order of whey, and so far I'm way satisfied. I've seen some good results, and I'll try to keep you guys posted on how its going.

Oh, and props to ********** I got my order fast, and at a good price. Give credit where credit is due.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacksonjack

Sep 29, 2007
Re:

No I’m not using these brands. I generally buy ************ from ************* which is an online store and it provides vitamins, herbal, and dietary supplements that are all clinically tested, made using the most advanced manufacturing process, are ************ and with good quality ingredients ideal for professionals like me. You may check this site for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Im looking forward to trying synthepure. But like everyone else says, use the sponsors here on the board. I will trust these guys more then any other online store or retail outlet.