©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prop injections

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
The Prop injections are killing me. Good god, I feel like i get hit in the ass with a bat every two days. How can you make the Prop injections a little less painful?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Quit taking them :whipping:
Then they wont hurt a bit. :smoker:

Ahahaha, What are you taking with it?
sometimes if you mix it with something less painfull thatll help...
Or Make sure your not putting to much in one Injection.
Another option is you could cut it with sterile Oil But I was never a fan of that option...... Not sure your goals and plans But I dont like test prop alone very much... I can do Just fine with enan and cyp But I know the prop has its place in certain cycles.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I used some of East Coast Labs prop and it was painless..their service is great and prices are excellent too, give em a shot

Jul 10, 2006
Twice a week I take it with Deca, 2ml Deca, 1ml Prop. This helps a very little.

Once or twice a week i shoot it by itself, 2ml Prop.

I inject veeerrrryyy slowly, and try to massage my ass a little after the injection.

Well, I guess Prop just hurts, at least I know it's the real deal.

You say that East Coast Labs has a painless Prop? Is it as effective? I will check them out, thanks for the info.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
.:Prime:. said:
Twice a week I take it with Deca, 2ml Deca, 1ml Prop. This helps a very little.

Once or twice a week i shoot it by itself, 2ml Prop.

I inject veeerrrryyy slowly, and try to massage my ass a little after the injection.

Well, I guess Prop just hurts, at least I know it's the real deal.

You say that East Coast Labs has a painless Prop? Is it as effective? I will check them out, thanks for the info.

Of course its effective, i wouldnt post it if it wasn't they are also a sponser at prof muscle, I was happy with all their gear.

Jul 10, 2006
Well, I'm using British Dragon, and it freaking hurts.

I've never injected anywhere but the glutes. Anywhere else I get a little nervous I might hit bone or something, I guess I'll have to get over that.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
.:Prime:. said:
Well, I'm using British Dragon, and it freaking hurts.

I've never injected anywhere but the glutes. Anywhere else I get a little nervous I might hit bone or something, I guess I'll have to get over that.

I can't reach my ass, so its quads an shoulders for me..

Jul 10, 2006
I think I'm gonna try ventro gluteal injections. Some of the senior guys on this forum have said it's the greatest thing since sliced bread...

I will be giving myself my third injection today. The first two were in each side of the glutes, which are both now swollen and red. I can barely sit down and it took me ten minutes to put my socks on this morning....

No way I can do my leg workout later today...

Jul 10, 2006
It's an injection site, right above your hipbone...

I injected Prop there yesterday, and it's sore today, but much much more bearable than glute injections. I was considering getting off the Prop, since they were freaking tearing the ass out of me, literally, but I think ventrogluteal injections will allow me to see it through.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Plus it was such an easy injection, the site could not be more conveniently placed, just make sure you poke the right spot.