©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st timer 1gram Test EW???

how much test enan. EW for first time test user?

• 500mg EW

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • 800mg EW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 gram EW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pistonpump

Jun 29, 2006
I was wondering your guys thoughts on 1 gram of test enan a week for someone who has never injected or done test before. I know the standard start is more like 500mg EW but since the first cycle of test is more effiecent than later cycles wouldnt it be wise to take advantage of this with 1gram a week? With proper research and support supps of course. Thoughts and reasons....

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thats to much to begin with. Start with the 500 and you casn always bump it up from there But just to start blasting away with such a high dose
is asking for Possable health risks and side effects.
Remember the 500mg is still a LOT more then your body produces.

RubDub

Jun 10, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Thats to much to begin with. Start with the 500 and you casn always bump it up from there But just to start blasting away with such a high dose
is asking for Possable health risks and side effects.
Remember the 500mg is still a LOT more then your body produces.

Plus you still need somewhere to go in the future. You start taking 1000mg now you're going to need at least that much in later cycles. Less is always more with gear (or so they say). Try half a gram split up twice a week (250mg Mon - Thur) with some Deca or EQ and you'll be rockin.:rockon:

pistonpump

Jun 29, 2006
RubDub said:
Plus you still need somewhere to go in the future. You start taking 1000mg now you're going to need at least that much in later cycles. Less is always more with gear (or so they say). Try half a gram split up twice a week (250mg Mon - Thur) with some Deca or EQ and you'll be rockin.:rockon:

How much EQ each week? 400, 500, or 600mgs?

I was going to start with dbol the first 4-5 weeks and use proviron throughout.

what about kickstarting the test is that a good idea for a first time test user?

P

pincrusher

a first time user should never go over 300-500mg per week of test!!!!
for starters you are starting at a dosage that will only have to go up from there which means that by the time you get to your third cycle you may be doing close to 2grams per week which is definately way to high.
using that much test will also cause lots of other issues as well. you will certainly gain on that amount no matter how bad your diet is which means that you will also loose most of it once you stop unless your diet is good enough to sustain the gains which from experience 95% of all newbies dont have the proper diet down pat. this means you will also see a huge loss of gains when you stop because your body will rely way to much on the gear to produce the gains instead of diet/training.
another issue is the fact that since you never injected before, you will need to hit multiple injection sites to cover the volume of oil injected when you dont even know how your body will react to injecting in the first place.
my question to you is, how did you ever come apon the idea to start your first cycle at 1gram per week?

provironteste

Aug 6, 2006
i did the same

but i had to take a year off totally, and cleanse my body and receptors somewhat, so i can take normal doses and have good gains again. Don't do it. I am only taking 250mg a week now to start and I have more gains then a year ago while on 1g a week. Gluck bro!