©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Enduarance athlete recommended gear?

phx4321

Oct 26, 2005
Orange County, CA
What would be the best gear for an endurance athlete (bike) to utilize. I've done research on the forum, and others, but I really can't decide what is best. Winny sounds terrible due to the joint pain potential. Tren sounds like it also has some of those side-effects. I was thinking approx. 500 Test-Cyp and maybe adding Prembolone (sp.) at 50mg EOD. Any help is appreciated and your opinions are very valuable to me. Also, how could I time it to be at my peak, or when during a cycle of 8 to 12 weeks, would I be at my best potential?

Stats: 64 years old, 6'0 165lbs, BP and everything else is in good condition

TIA!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
How many cycles do you have under your belt? I know some endurance athletes who had good results with EPO and 250 mg test per week, but EPO is not a very safe drug to use (could cause death).

phx4321

Oct 26, 2005
Orange County, CA
Experience

As far as experience goes I have very little. My first "cycle" was 300mg/week Test-Cyp with .2mg Somatropin HGH ED from a Doctor for Testosterone Replacement Therapy for approximately 14 weeks. I followed a PCT of HCG and Clomid after. My next cycle was 600mg/week Test-Cyp, .2mg Somatropin HGH ED, and 100mg Prembolone every 3rd day. I tried Tren 50mg every 3rd day during the beginning in place of the Prem but didn't like it so I switched to the Prem.

I am most cocernend with potential for joint pain and aerobic endurance being effected. I think I can keep water weight off just because of the amount of cardio and sweating.

Anyway, please share your experience or opinions. I would greatly appreciate it!

phx4321

Oct 26, 2005
Orange County, CA
Endurance

Thanks Parker123 for the help. For some reason there is no way to reply to the PM. LOL I wanted to reply with a thank you note but there is no button or anything to reply to the message you sent. So I'll send you the thanks from here!

I think I am going to try a little less test (300mg/week) and Tren (50/mg EOD) on my next cycle. The Primbalone didn't seem to do anything whatsoever.

James01

Jul 18, 2006
I would stay away from test and tren if your going for endurance…. They have ruined it for me.

Maybe dose dependent… I would keep the test dose very low.

Tren will kill it period.

--Try anavar or eq…. with a low dose test.