©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
i get acne on my face very easly when i use sust what other roid would give me the same gains but with less effect on my skin. thanks guys.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
honestly bro you may just be prone to acne and any differnt steroid may not make much of a difference.

try proactive
try eating differnt
try washing face more often.

you can even try one of these( i have no idea if they work but they look cool)
http://www.myzeno.com/

you can even do accutane if its really bad.

some people actually take to mayn showers and it makes there acne worse because there natural skin oils cant replenish. so even try less washing of the face.

tanning can help also

James01

Jul 18, 2006
If it’s the deep cystic type of acne you may have to use accutane.

Sometimes I get acne when I introduce a new steroid into my system… then it gets better.

Or when I change the dose… or when I stop. The disruption in hormone levels seems to cause it for me.

Superdrol gave me no acne at all though.

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
I began using Proactiv before I started cycling, and I still use it today. I have had no acne issues, as a matter of fact, my face is like a baby's ass. Not sure if it's the Proactiv, or whether I'm just not susceptable to acne due to AAS, but nevertheless I highly recommend Proactiv.

Gettinhuge_pump

PROACTIVE is the SHIT! I had horrible acne when on cycle before i started using it but now i use it everyday and it has worked great. The commercials are pretty gay i know...but the stuff works! As far as another type of steroid, i agree with these guys,...if your prone to it, it wont make a difference. Good luck bro!

Gettinhuge_pump
LiveToLift

provironteste

Aug 6, 2006
might be prone

i get the same way but i use dove for my face and wash it sometimes 3 x's a day b.c. it gets sooo greasy, ur not alone.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
same here bro...my first cycle...i had acne ALL OVER my face! i never had any acne before...face was as smooth as a babys ass. always trhought it would disappear...boy was i wrong...the the time i used proactiv maximum strenth...they went away and left scars... :( laser surgery didnt work...got ripped off for 6gs.

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
here are some hints.
1)tanning will help dry up excessive oil.
2)wash your face 3 times a day with a good soap i.e not out to the bargain bin at the holiday gas station.
3)use a good non scented moisturizer put it on twice a day. The point of this is to trick your skin into thinking there is enough oil so it doesn't produce more leading to clogged pores.
4) steam room or suana ever 3rd day to help clean out the pores
5)shave helps exfoilate the skin I use a electric.
6) Dont eat alot of salt some studies say it can clog pores

if not I would look into accutine(sp) or proactive.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I would try tetracycline or minocycline before I tried accutane in my opinion. Accutane has too harsh of sides.

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
thanks

thanks guys for your help where can i get proactive from? would i need to get a prescription? thanks.