©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Legal HGH replacement therapy?

Newguy114

Jul 26, 2006
CA
I found this company that sells you HGH and test legally and with a Rx perscription. They sell you the pins, hgh and test for 6 months...only thing is it's wicked expensive. Anybody know about these programs? Worth the 2500 clams??:confused:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive heard of such places and It is and Can can be done legaly
IF they are actually a legit Dr. and They have to run some bloodwork
and if as a dr they see your levels are low and they feel it would help your health you can Get HRT (hormone replacement therapy)
testosterone, Hcg, Hgh.

But Id be leary to trust Just any website. Do your research before trusting anyone.. Check up on the Dr and if they have a real office, license etc.
It needs to be a legit or its not legal at all I wouldnt imagine.

Newguy114

Jul 26, 2006
CA
they are legit..you need to get bloodwork done, physical, blah blah. My question was more about the HGH and test "therapy" being worth the money? 2500 is a ton of money that could be used for other sources...er I mean other programs.
here is the link http://www.hghtest.com/privacy.htm

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
How do you know for sure its legit?
Do you have a phone number I can get or an address where I could make an office visit?

All I seen is an email form that says you can email and they will contact you.
It does say they are fully licensed and located in west Palm beach but they leave it at that.... Im Just curious How you know for sure they are Legit
and fully licensed as they claim?

Im not saying they are or are not.... Just that Id need to see more
before I was convinced. Like an office address for starters.