©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water Water Everywhere!

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
I am holding 10+ pounds of water.

Other than come off cycle, how can I get rid of it?

**200mg Test Cyp. 2X a week**

Thanks

OD

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
you can manipulate it by diet. no salt. intake more water.
add a anti estrogen, arimidex etc.

but otherwise just keep the water, it will come off once you get off anyway.

P

pincrusher

one concern when holding that much water is your estrogen levels are probably elevated which could lead to other issues if you dont do something about it. when taking test cyp and you experience water retention i would recommend taking either arimidex to control the conversion of the test to estrogen or nolvadex. .5mg arimidex every other day should suffice.
although the water retention by itself is not much of an issue its the other things that may be occurring alongside the water retention that you need to worry about. make sure you dont have any gyno symptoms like itchy, sore nipples, a small lump forming under the nipple.
excessive estrogen can also cause you to gain fat when on cycle.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
pincrusher said:
one concern when holding that much water is your estrogen levels are probably elevated which could lead to other issues if you dont do something about it. when taking test cyp and you experience water retention i would recommend taking either arimidex to control the conversion of the test to estrogen or nolvadex. .5mg arimidex every other day should suffice.
although the water retention by itself is not much of an issue its the other things that may be occurring alongside the water retention that you need to worry about. make sure you dont have any gyno symptoms like itchy, sore nipples, a small lump forming under the nipple.
excessive estrogen can also cause you to gain fat when on cycle.

Pins right, not to mention High Blood pressure, and a few other nasty sides...def start using an anti e, also I like to use Dandilion Root as a duretic, I make a tea with it, put it in the fridge, add some splenda, and drink at least a quart a day...I never hold water, also if you drink Distilled water instead of tap or spring, it works as a mild diuretic also...I can belive you are holding that much water on 400mgs cyp a week...thats unusual...