©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I stored some test e from galenika labs...

provironteste

Aug 6, 2006
in a small conditioner bottle (shampoo) I washed it out with hot water and soap then sterilized it with 70% alcohol. I then transfered the test e, in it. I always open the cap and draw from it, is this ok? Or do i need a rubber stopper?

Thanks to any bro's who can share there knowledge/experience or both. Peace.

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
not sure if that would be considered sterile. Why would you want to do that anyways?

cha

Jan 5, 2006
wow you got to be careful you got to remeber your injecteding into your body you could end up with abbess if isnt clean

provironteste

Aug 6, 2006
did this last time too

i went on a trip, thats y i stored it there. I did it last year, no infections, and so far 4th week so good. I am just wondering if its ok...? Thanks bros.

P

pincrusher

just remember one thing, every time you open the cap you are allowing airborn bacteria and dust etc. into the bottle. it is best to always use a sterile bottle that you can get from most syringe sources or other lab supply sources out there on the net. with a rubber stopper that you have to push the needle through, you should always wipe the surface down with an alcohol swab before you draw out the product also so you kill off any airborn bacteria that may have landed on there as well.
what you are doing is unsafe and even though you have had no problems so far, it only takes one time getting an abcess from contaminated gear for you to wish you had never done this.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
pincrusher said:
just remember one thing, every time you open the cap you are allowing airborn bacteria and dust etc. into the bottle. it is best to always use a sterile bottle that you can get from most syringe sources or other lab supply sources out there on the net. with a rubber stopper that you have to push the needle through, you should always wipe the surface down with an alcohol swab before you draw out the product also so you kill off any airborn bacteria that may have landed on there as well.
what you are doing is unsafe and even though you have had no problems so far, it only takes one time getting an abcess from contaminated gear for you to wish you had never done this.

Ditto....Pin is right..probly a good idea to sterilise that gear and put it in a multi use vial b4 you get an infucktion