©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

its been awhile. 1st cycle reports

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
So i went with a test e and winny combo(oral)

cycle was stacked like this

1-12 test e (500 mg, 250 bi weekly)
7-12 winny (50 mg/day)

well in my first week of pct and here is what the gains looked like.

starting weight 165 pounds
finished weight after cycle 180 pounds
pre cycle bf 8%
finished 10%
(it was a lean masscycle)
big 4 lifts before cycle max
bench 255
squat 340
incline 230
power clean 220

after cycle
bench 280
squat 355(dissapointed)
incline 250 (very happy)
power clean 245(very very happy)

gains have stayed so well in pct. Mind you I compete in mma so endurance is always a factor for me and so is staying close to being able to cut weight plan on trimming back down to 165 for my walk around weight.

Not saying it was perfect or not room for improvement but for all those guys wanting to jump in research first and get your dieting in check and you will have a great first cycle

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

you had some really good results all things considered. since it was a lean mass cycle you were probably not eatting enough of the right foods to cause more strength gains than you experienced. with lean mass/cutting cycles people tend to not eat enough carbs/fats to give you the energy needed in the gym to see big increases in strength gains.

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
The big thing is all the cardio I have to do I simply cant keep up with the amount of food needed for a true bulking cycle. I really enjoyed it and had painless injections, I have a great pct cycle so all my gains strength wise have stayed with a drop in b.f. armosin, hcg, nolva is the pct. next cycle throwing in deca(I have already), test e, halo(gotta love the strength gains) but blood work is done and everything is normal levels so just finish pct keep the gains and then go whoop some ass. I am really glad i waited thats why I preach dieting and base.