©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Andro, Turanabol...and foood?!?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm on 10 weeks of the Andropen 275 and starting 4 weeks or Turanabol. Meanwhile..with my job schedule its so hard to eat and i KNOW its killing me in the gym when it comes to gaining weight. Can you guys throw some tricks to me for eating that will help me stock up on the calories, protein etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!?!?!

Gettinhuge_pump

GetSwullll said:
I'm on 10 weeks of the Andropen 275 and starting 4 weeks or Turanabol. Meanwhile..with my job schedule its so hard to eat and i KNOW its killing me in the gym when it comes to gaining weight. Can you guys throw some tricks to me for eating that will help me stock up on the calories, protein etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!?!?!

Hey bro, you are right...you have to eat properly to gain to your highest potential. There are a couple really good threads on this site about diet and I would suggest looking them up and reading them. Pm the guys who have been around for awhile, they know best, but as for my advice to you, go to GNC and buy some MegaMan vitamins, eat lots of protiens (fish, eggs, ect...) when you are not at work, and try to avoid foods that are high in carb count and fat while you are at work. You have to eat big to get big! Good luck bro! I hope this helps!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Gettinhuge_pump said:
Hey bro, you are right...you have to eat properly to gain to your highest potential. There are a couple really good threads on this site about diet and I would suggest looking them up and reading them. Pm the guys who have been around for awhile, they know best, but as for my advice to you, go to GNC and buy some MegaMan vitamins, eat lots of protiens (fish, eggs, ect...) when you are not at work, and try to avoid foods that are high in carb count and fat while you are at work. You have to eat big to get big! Good luck bro! I hope this helps!

Thanks man, but i've got the diet outside of work down pact pretty well. I just wanted to know some little tricks, I heard of taking flax-oil to help get calories? Ovcourse, eating peanubutter on the regular, and dry oatmeal out the packets. I just need some tiny tricks to help me along the way.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Eat!!!! You need food of anytype if you cant eat a whole food meal then have a shake, try to get protein, carbs and fat in each shake...If you cant take time to make a shake at work, then make enuff up before work so that you can have one every 2-3 hrs. If thats a problem tell your boss you are hypoglycemic and on DR'S orders must eat every 2-3hrs or may become ill and pass out...in the US, there are laws as to how much you are allowed to work without a break...if yer boss won't let you have a 2min break in between meals every 2-3hrs, the I would report them to the labor officals, are you allowed to piss when you need to??? then piss every two hrs and while you do it, suck down a high calorie shake...

Now no more excuses damnit!!! :p eat !!!!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Cryptasm said:
Eat!!!! You need food of anytype if you cant eat a whole food meal then have a shake, try to get protein, carbs and fat in each shake...If you cant take time to make a shake at work, then make enuff up before work so that you can have one every 2-3 hrs. If thats a problem tell your boss you are hypoglycemic and on DR'S orders must eat every 2-3hrs or may become ill and pass out...in the US, there are laws as to how much you are allowed to work without a break...if yer boss won't let you have a 2min break in between meals every 2-3hrs, the I would report them to the labor officals, are you allowed to piss when you need to??? then piss every two hrs and while you do it, suck down a high calorie shake...

Now no more excuses damnit!!! :p eat !!!!

Haha...will do and thanks. I'm gonna start gulping these Muscle Milk Shakes a lot!

P

pincrusher

what kind of job do you have and can you keep a small cooler nearby to keep some food or protein shakes in?
depending on your job, you can always use some premixed shakes like the musclemilk ones(they actually taste damn good to me) keep some almonds in a ziplock bag and munch on them when you get a chance, protein bars are also a great way to help with your nutritional needs.
let me know how your job/schedule is so we can figure out more ways to get food in your gut during worktime.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Ok fellas...I've done5 weeks of test-2 to start. And will be going on week number 5 of ANdropen 275. Time to place my order of clomid and nolvadex. It's my first cycle and pincrushers mail box is FULL, haha. So how much should i invest and any recommended dosage details would be nice too. THanks for all the help!