©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood Pressure Check

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Just got a home Blood Pressure checker, only I don't know what is normal and what is dangerous.

My Pressure is:
154 SYS
87 DIA

any smart doctors out there know if i'm in the normal range?

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
yer ok...i belive 120/80 is best but the first # can be higher in non-humans like us (if you carry more weight and muscle than a pencil neck....

I'll confirm the #'s and get back to you..

In the mean time ...props to you for getting a BP checker..its amazing how people spend more time designing cycles and diet and spend thousans on gear but are too cheap and too lazy to spend $100 and take 1 minute to monitor their health...

Wise investment

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
the top number can fluctuate higher and its no big deal...we carry more weight and muscle than humans do so its my understanding that its normal for the top number to be higher the larger than human you are, the bottom number is importnat tha it be close to 80 as possible ..when that gets high you are heading for trouble..87's ok though...90's and above is a problem, though it can usually be handled with sodium reduction and otc duretics..

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Thanks for your help and research Crypt, once again you are the man.....

I almost forgot I started this thread..