©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

OK, Heres a Cycle Question for you guys..

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Lets get some opinons going..

If you were doing a cut cycle and had the following gear to do it with how would you set up your cycle...
amounts and length is up to you.. designg the ultimate cycle with these gear choices..

Test Enth
Deca
Primo depot
Masteron

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
come on there's no right or wrong.. I did this to get some activity going and see what type of opinions we'd get... come on guys lay it out...

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
I would run it like this

Test E, 1-14 at 750 mg
deca 1-12 at 400 mg
primo 1-12 at 300 mg
masteron 7-14 at 300 mg

I am really unfamilier with 2 of these compounds so probbally a piss poor cycle

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
mn_fighter said:
I would run it like this

Test E, 1-14 at 750 mg
deca 1-12 at 400 mg
primo 1-12 at 300 mg
masteron 7-14 at 300 mg

I am really unfamilier with 2 of these compounds so probbally a piss poor cycle

Thats ok, MN Fighter... i know you are familiar w test and deca from your last post, so mast and Primo are not familiar to ya...I was wondreing about running mast and primo togther but I think it would be like running two very similar compunds together, I think it would be better to just take more of one then move to the other..ie primo for 6wks at 600, and mast for 6 weeks at 600.. they are similar but the masteron gives better (visual results) ith lower bodyfat which using the primo , as long as you one is eating correctly, will help burn fat, so will the mast but you wont be able to see the effects (muscle hardness) with a layer of body fat.

Like i said there is no right and wrong just different opinions,...

where ya fightin?? MMA i assume, whats yer weight class,, you amature or pro??

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
I'll bite on this,,,,,,,, I'd do the test e and masteron and put the primo and deca away.And since it,s me being me I'd throw tren in there,,,ha ha.

Tren dont leave home without it.lol.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
boombaby said:
I'll bite on this,,,,,,,, I'd do the test e and masteron and put the primo and deca away.And since it,s me being me I'd throw tren in there,,,ha ha.

Tren dont leave home without it.lol.

Tren dont leave home without it.lol.[/QUOTE] Ha!! honest awnser boombaby!!