©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Painless Prop?

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Anyone know of, and how to acquire, test prop that isn't unbearably painful? I might just be sensitive to the stuff, but I'll never use the stuff again if it causes the pain I'm going through right now. I am using testabol Prop from British Dragon.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Prime,
what other brands have you tried?
Test prop shouldnt be all that painfull...Test Suspension YES
but the prop has never realy bothered me much.
I havnt tried the Brand you mention though.
Tell me what choices you have as far as brands to choose from?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
prop is not that bad. are you injection in the same spot or are you changing spots. I use BD prop also and love it

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Ok let me take you through my nightmare over the last couple of weeks.....

I am finishing off a twelve cycle of Deca/Test E with 4 weeks of Prop/Winny.

For these last four weeks I am running:

BD Prop 100mg EOD
Winny 50mg EOD

I do the injections on the same day, not that it matters since I can't combine water based with oil based (I have to inject twice).

I started two weeks ago with the Prop/Winny. I used to do ALL injections in the glutes, and never had any problems with Deca or Test E (once a week). Once I started on the Prop, the day after the first shot my ass was fuct, I couldn't put my socks on in the morning. However, if I think back to how my ass felt that day, I wish I had that kind of pain now, as it has gotten much worse. After realizing there was no way I could continue in the glutes EOD, I did a little research on this forum, and discovered Ventro-gluteal injections. The first three injections were amazing, no pain. After the fourth or fifth EOD in the ventro-glutes, I think I definately wore out this site, since I could barely walk without a noticable limp, and there was a lump on the side of my leg, and a huge red spot. I started to freak out thinking it was an abcess, but it cleared up. In the meantime I have reverted back to the glutes, which are still extremely painful, but I don't limp or get red all over.

I guess these are my questions:

How many site do I need to rotate to inject Prop EOD?
I've never shot in the quads, should I try there?
Could I have a bad batch of BD Prop? (BD is supposed to be reliable)

I can't stop shooting, cause I am determined to finish these last two weeks strong. It has been a great ride up until the Prop.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

-prime

Gettinhuge_pump

I am currently running some prop from ARL that is almost completely painless. I am taking 1cc ED and alternating quads for injection sites. Its great. I was like you, Prop used to make me sore as hell, I even would get the prop flu, but thus far with this UG stuff from ARL, I am pain free and gaining size and strength. Good luck bro!:D