©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i need some help!

grafter

Aug 24, 2006
i started on a course of sust and deca stacked over a 14 week period and finished the course about 8 weeks ago, i took hcg when i came off them but have had the worst acne since on my shoulders mainly but some on my back too. Is there anything i can take or do to get rid of it? i cleanse regularly and try not to touch it much but nothin seems to work! any help would be great!

grafter

Aug 24, 2006
i eat cereal or porridge for bfast, chicken and pasta for lunch( mainly but does vary) then dinner varies, i eat a lot of chicken and pasta and rice, plenty of fruit, vegtables etc. do have the odd treat ie chiocolate but not too often. i try to eat really well.
My bro said to try anti estrogens, will they help?

grafter

Aug 24, 2006
plus, i tan frequently and it helps big time but when it fades the acne comes back, i use tea tree oil cleansing pads on my shoulders and shower twice daily. i only get it on my shoulders and a few random spots on my back and chest. Once it goes will that be it gone forever or am i now subject to breakin out anytime as long as im not takin roids? (i know i risk it comin bcack when i go on another cycle) I also heard B5 helps? If i go to see a doctor is it a bad idea to tell him what ive been tasking or will he need this info to give me the right treatment?

Gettinhuge_pump

Hey bro, your diet looks alright just remember stay away from grease...as far as a product that may help, Pro-active worked well for me. b5 does work for some, but some people are just more prone than others. As far as telling your doctor, that is a call you will have to make. I told my doctor and he has actually been supportive. He knew before I told him anyway...doctors are smart people lol. Whatever you decide, good luck, and hope the proactive works for you!