©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

powerstroke, you suck!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Took my last trophy huh???? Bitch! lol. Just teasing you. Congrats bro!!! :)

A

armani1072

damn bro sorry to hear it man. they took my only title :(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im still a loser Armani. I spend my entire life playing internet video games! lol.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Powerstroke said:
Now I'm pissed. I didn't even get to go back in to see my name up there before you took it back. It's on now.... :destroy: :D

Im sure I wont have the high score for long! I never thought Id get it back that fast. Pretty funny huh! :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Whew, you tied it. I guess a tie doesnt steal it back though. :D Keep working hard. Im off to bed. Be sue to rub it in good when you get it back! Nite. :)

A

armani1072

i am going to go find some one with a low score in there and take it :D

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
tee said:
Whew, you tied it. I guess a tie doesnt steal it back though. :D Keep working hard. Im off to bed. Be sue to rub it in good when you get it back! Nite. :)

Yeah I think it ripped me off on a shot... :D I might try to get it back tomorrow. I've got to get up about 3am in the morning so I'm fixin to head to bed.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im still cross-eyed from playing that damn game. It'll be some time before I can even attempt to swipe it back. Congrats!!! :)

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
tee said:
Im still cross-eyed from playing that damn game. It'll be some time before I can even attempt to swipe it back. Congrats!!! :)

Ihear ya. I can play it once or twice and then I have to get up to do something else. I'll be waiting for your next title comeback. :cool: