©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie cycle t400 syrus labs?/

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
syrus labs t400 wk 1-10
hcg wk 12-13

never done a cycle before, is this ok to start off with?
6 foot 3, 205 lbs, bodyfat 15 percent

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Use the HCG every 4 weeks, as if you use it at the end, you will prolong your HPTA recovery. Use Clomid at the end.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
What are your goals???? "TEST IS BEST" your first cycle?? How much are ya gonna use per week???? If it were me, I would use the hcg before the end of cycle, not at the end. then use an anti e like aroasin, letro or nolva after week 10 for a few weeks. but you should do some searches here and learn more before you do anything.
I see above Big A gave you some good advise. I would use that info

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thank you so much , greatly appreciated

thanx guys, i am a health care professional, in saying that i know how to do injections etc...., and i plan on doing alot more research , i would like to gain about 15lbs of muscle

i plan on using syrus labs t 400
doing 400 mg /week dividing the dosage up by 2, inject on mon and thurs
and on the recomendation that i recieved here i plan to do hcg every 4 weeks, but i am unsure of the dosage of the hcg, every 4 weeks, as it is different than i planned to do, and finnally the only anti e i could get at the present time is Anabalic Xtreme rebound, (does anybody know anything about those things , aka do they work? im guesssing no where near as good as clomid or nolva, but im finding it hard to come across these)

feedback greatly appreciated,
thanx guys for the great resource

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
hetfield said:
thanx guys, i am a health care professional, in saying that i know how to do injections etc...., and i plan on doing alot more research , i would like to gain about 15lbs of muscle

i plan on using syrus labs t 400
doing 400 mg /week dividing the dosage up by 2, inject on mon and thurs
and on the recomendation that i recieved here i plan to do hcg every 4 weeks, but i am unsure of the dosage of the hcg, every 4 weeks, as it is different than i planned to do, and finnally the only anti e i could get at the present time is Anabalic Xtreme rebound, (does anybody know anything about those things , aka do they work? im guesssing no where near as good as clomid or nolva, but im finding it hard to come across these)

feedback greatly appreciated,
thanx guys for the great resource

HCG: I prefer 500iu per day for 5 days. During Cycle only.

Nolva: Use one of our sponsers, or one of the research comanys: ie Chemone, or innovative research (www.innovative-research.net)