©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey to all

silversky

Sep 13, 2006
Hey im new here and Im always looking for some good advise on bodybuilding ect.ect.

i guess i can start it off with a few questions:
(im going to post a pic of my gear so you can give me your opinions on it)
i got it from a good buddy of mine. He told me its from some "lab" in Florida called Power house Labs.....I ve never heard of it.

im on my 5th week and have seen 0 results!!!.....i will continue this in awhile, work just ended :p

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welcome to anasci ,

I think somthing is wrong , at week 5 shit should be going on what are you taking and how much???

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
and no weight gain at all,

are the injections painful at all ?? (the prop component of sust is normally painful)

post a pick of your gear I have never herd of it but their are some more knowledgeable guys on here than me I would recommend that you stop something is not right,

silversky

Sep 13, 2006
yea my ass is always sore, sometimes worse than others.
the only thing i have noticed it my sex drive has got a lot stronger, but other than that I feel normal. I cant find my dig camera :mad:
but as soon as i find it ill post it.
if you guys could help me find out about power house labs maybe we could figure out if its fake.
manufactured: JAN2006
EXP:JAN2009

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
How is your diet, your training and your recovery schedule?

silversky

Sep 13, 2006
Well ill start of with diet... I live in the Dallas area and went to the Arllington gym where two Pro Bodybuilders train.....They said while on "cycle" you just need to eat every thing in site, and worry about the little fat gain later. Well still try and eat as healthy as possible, but ill have my bad foods too. i eat around 8 times a day.

As for my routine I you this split:
Monday
Chest, abs
Tuesday
Legs, calves
Wednesday
Shoulders, Traps, abs
Thursday
Back, calves
Friday
Arms, abs
off Saturday & Sunday