©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big A question about Dbol

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I would like to know about oral Dbol. I heard that it can give you good gains, but the gains are from water retention and when the cycle is completed, the body flushes out the water. My question is what is the point in taking it if all of your gains gets flush down the toilet. Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well Im not bigA but I can try an help answer your question.
Im assuming your talking about taking Dbol alone?
( I say this because a Lot of Beginners will want to do an Oral cycle to avoid Injections)

well in short you answered your own question.
If you take the Dbol alone your realy just spinning your wheels.
you 'might Gain a little from it But I would never reccomend it.
If your going to use anabolics I think a guy needs to do some research
(as you are doing by asking) and do them right. Which would mean
you will need a testosterone inj Once per week AFTER your all studied up and sure of what your getting into.... Dbol,Deca,Tren,EQ etc etc all Just work with the Testosterone depending on your goals and experiences.
Ive never been a fan of a Deca only cycle Or say a Eq only cycle.
Test is the Best and it all starts there. without it the other stuff isnt a lot of use In My opinion....

Unless your a female then things change completley.

If your looking for an oral to use alone I think anavar would be a better choice then dbol. Like I said before though I wouldnt realy reccomend any oral only cycles. goodluck

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Thanks for the reply back. I plan on using androgen 275 by BD weekly and use Dbol for only 4 to 6 weeks and then stop and switch to a Deca and continue with the BD androgen weekly.I’m in the medical field and I don’t want to say what I do due to legal issues, but I’m the guy that tells you how bad steroids are. (If they are abused and not used properly) and I have no problems with doing an IM shot weekly. Do you recommand this cycle or do you think that I should change or add something.
Thanks

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
mike1991 said:
Thanks for the reply back. I plan on using androgen 275 by BD weekly and use Dbol for only 4 to 6 weeks and then stop and switch to a Deca and continue with the BD androgen weekly.I’m in the medical field and I don’t want to say what I do due to legal issues, but I’m the guy that tells you how bad steroids are. (If they are abused and not used properly) and I have no problems with doing an IM shot weekly. Do you recommand this cycle or do you think that I should change or add something.
Thanks

well shit Mike you know what your doing then!
sorry to assume your a beginner.
haha.

Test,deca and Dbol have probably built more muscle then any other combo!
they work great together.

Now that Andropen is a few differant esters of test I beleive..some shorter acting and some longer acting. Id say atleast once a week on it, What Id' do is take 1ml every three days on it.
Honestly if its not to late Id Just get test cypionate or enanthate and take it once a week along with your deca. Use the D-bol the first 4-6 weeks as you planned to Kickstart.

Not sure how many weeks you plan to stay on but when coming compltley off
Id do it slowly...taper off. Dont Just go from being On to Completley off ya know?

Last edited:

serius_06

Jul 25, 2006
This is my first cycle to include d-bol and I love it.It has given me a pumped appearance and that only makes me want to work out harder.In the past I started out with test only,then did test with deca, both times it would take about 5 or 6 weeks to get to where I am in 2 weeks adding the d-bol.I hope this helps Mike.