©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What does a beginner need?

aliu88

Sep 20, 2006
Because of the boring office time and depressed mood, I eat more and more and begin to put on weight quickly. I did not pay attention until one day I came across John and fell in love at first sight. In order to restore my slimness, I have been on diet for a couple of weeks. My friend told me her secret recipe. You can eat as much meet and fish as you want, but no rice, no bread, no sugar, and the absolutely necessarily is half a grapefruit after every dish. Oh, we may discuss it in detail next time if you are interested.

Besides, yoga can make a woman more pretty, so I’d like to learn yoga. However, I have no gears. Shall I only buy a ball, a mat or a whole kit? It seems the yoga kit has a better price.

Also, do you learn yoga from a teacher or simply learn by yourself by a book and video? I learnt dance for several years in my childhood, so perhaps some books and videos are enough to me? I hope we can exchange more useful information here, that's why I join in today.

Denver

Feb 28, 2006
Oh...I cant even being to tell you all that is wrong with this plan you have...

first I would ask you your stats and your goals...

What do you weigh? How much do you want to loose?

Then I will tell you that YOU WILL FAIL this diet unless you do it only for YOURSELF...not him hunny - they are rarely worth the effort!

Any of you boys think I am wrong then please introduce yourself if you are brave enough!

Look into a well balanced diet and fitness routine its better to loose it the right way than to starve it off of your body by depriveing yourself. It takes years to body build...but to tone and shape it only takes patience...(just my opinion)

~D