©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

testosterone decanate?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
testosterone decanate, whats the difference compared to enthanate and cyponate? i can't find much about testosterone decanate in any of the steroid profiles, is this the same stuff that people refer to as "deca" ?

thanx

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Decanoate: Chemical Structure C10H20O2.

Also referred to as decanoic acid; capric acid; caprinic acid; decylic acid, Nonanecarboxylic acid. The Decanoate ester is most commonly used with the hormone nandrolone (as in Deca-Durabolin) and is found in virtually all corners of the world. Testosterone decanoate is also the longest acting constituent in Sustanon, greatly extending its release duration. The release time with Decanoate compounds is listed to be as long as one month, although most recently we are finding that levels seem to drop significantly after two weeks. To keep blood levels more uniform, athletes (as they have always known to do) will follow a weekly injection schedule.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx for the reply man,
syrus labs t 400 (enth 100mg , cyp 100 mg , decanate 200mg)
i still kinda don't understand if the decanate is a good thing or not? i guess i have no choice since its all mixed in the t 400 that i have from syrus labs, any insite?

thanx