©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dosage HELP please

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I cant get to it without loggin in.
Can you tell us what all your getting?
I cant remember what the Newbie cycle two contains.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Sorry about that, here ya go

Newbee cycle #2 (SILVER) $230.00

Cycle reviewed and aproved by BIG A, IFBB PRO

Newbee cycle #2:

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT

22 x TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE IRAN 333mg/ml (best brand)
2 x NOLVADEX 10mg, 100 tabs by ZENNECA
3 x CLOMID 50mg, 10tabs by IP CHINA
1 x CLENBUTEROL 40 mcg by HUBEI PHARM CO (Size: 5

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Take the test ampules at a dose of 2 ampules per week.
Take once per week all in the same syringe... so itll be one 2cc shot per week. The other stuff youll use at the end weeks 13-15 and looks like its explained there already.

any questions just ask away. Not sure If I answered what you were asking
so Make sure your certain if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Thanks Alot RAJJJIN,
Its good to know theres LAds like you to help people of a lesser knowledge 'bout steroids.........

CHEEERS FELLA

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
hey RAJJIN or anyone
i dont understand how TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE IRAN 333mg/ml equals 500mg,
could you elighten me

thanx james

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well there actually labled at 250 mg per amp.
Many test have been run on the Irans and each time they seem to be well overdosed and above the label claims...Closer to the 330-333mg.
I would take them as 250 mg (two amps a week) and a little extra is always a good thing right :)

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Hi Anyone
in what dose per week should i use? Should I space The shots out during a week? Or all at once?

cheers

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
Hi Anyone
in what dose per week should i use? Should I space The shots out during a week? Or all at once?

cheers
there are 2 different choices for you concerning the frequency of your shots. you can either do like rajjin suggested and take both amps at the same time with 1 syringe or you can take one amp on sunday & 1 amp on wednesday, anotherwards evenly spaced during the week.
either way will work but the majority of users typically spread the dosages out. i have used both methods and really saw no difference.
one other thing to note is that when you are going to use the amps, it is best to get an amp opener to break the tops off. it is much easier that way.
when drawing up the product from the amp into your syringe use an 18 or 20guage needle and once all the product is in the syringe, replace the needle with a fresh sterile 23 or 25guage needle to use for injecting. ideally you will want to order needle/syringes in combo where you get a syringe with the size needle you want to withdraw the product, already attached and get loose needles in the sizes you want to use for the actual injections. NEVER & I REPEAT, NEVER use the same needle for withdrawing the product and then injecting. this is especially important when withdrawing product from a multiuse bottle with a rubber stopper.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
there are 2 different choices for you concerning the frequency of your shots. you can either do like rajjin suggested and take both amps at the same time with 1 syringe or you can take one amp on sunday & 1 amp on wednesday, anotherwards evenly spaced during the week.
either way will work but the majority of users typically spread the dosages out. i have used both methods and really saw no difference.
one other thing to note is that when you are going to use the amps, it is best to get an amp opener to break the tops off. it is much easier that way.
when drawing up the product from the amp into your syringe use an 18 or 20guage needle and once all the product is in the syringe, replace the needle with a fresh sterile 23 or 25guage needle to use for injecting. ideally you will want to order needle/syringes in combo where you get a syringe with the size needle you want to withdraw the product, already attached and get loose needles in the sizes you want to use for the actual injections. NEVER & I REPEAT, NEVER use the same needle for withdrawing the product and then injecting. this is especially important when withdrawing product from a multiuse bottle with a rubber stopper.
Hi again,
So why is it stressed to "NEVer use the same needle for withdrawing the product and then injecting".
Im new @ the whole needle thing ..............Is it possible to use just 1 needle?

cheers

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
When you draw the gear, it dulls the needle, and you can poke yourself much easier with a sharper needle.

Also, it's more sterile.

I've used the same needle to draw and inject a bunch of times, it's not that bad, but a new needle is noticeably easier to inject.

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
Hi again,
So why is it stressed to "NEVer use the same needle for withdrawing the product and then injecting".
Im new @ the whole needle thing ..............Is it possible to use just 1 needle?

cheers
although it is certainly possible to use the same needle, the lesser thought of issue is that with a duller needle being used to inject, you will be creating scar tissue much faster which will affect your injections later on. with scar tissue buildup it will gradually make the injections harder because the scar tissue requires more pressure for the needle to pierce through it.
with the very low cost of needles it is best to just get the extra and be overly cautios instead of trying to save a little money.:)

two_slug

Aug 1, 2006
Jamesc said:
Hi again,

cheers
also,pulling with a 20 gauge makes it alot easier than with a 23 or 25,but at the same time,you woundn't want to inject with a pin as large as a 20.

P

pincrusher

two_slug said:
also,pulling with a 20 gauge makes it alot easier than with a 23 or 25,but at the same time,you woundn't want to inject with a pin as large as a 20.
its funny how we only use smaller needles now but it wasnt that long ago everyone was using sust redi-jects and they came with 18g needles. hurt like a biatch but myou sucked up to it just to be able to be on gear LOL