©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

short cycles? (6weeks)

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
does anyone have any experience or know results obtained from running a short cycle , say 6 weeks with something like test enth, and cyp ? just wonderin , thanx guys

rock and roll aint noise pollution

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
It is too short in my opinion. Because the sooner you wiill see the first results you gonna stop it. A short cycle will be between 12-15 weeks.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
You can do it with faster esters like acetate and prop or be a pin cusion for suspinsion. The new stuff made with eo that most ugl carry being the most painfree way to run tne. Enethate or cyp is just starting to rock and roll in 4 weeks unless you frontload or kickstart it with prop or suspinsion.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I wanted to bump this thread up for more info. I did a 12-15 week cycle for my first of Andropen 275..and test E first five weeks. It was too much for me...i got roid rage! Was agetated and all too much i think Maybe it was in my head. But i wanted to do about a 6 weeks cycle to just throw on mass. I'm going out of state soon too and i dont want to carry things with me so i wanted a short cycle to bust through in about 6 weeks. Anymore advice on this guys? I've heard that Andro for an oral with Propianate might be good?!?!

Thanks

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
hetfield said:
does anyone have any experience or know results obtained from running a short cycle , say 6 weeks with something like test enth, and cyp ? just wonderin , thanx guys

rock and roll aint noise pollution
Ya dude like evertone said 6wks on a long ester compound wont give you shit for results

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
GetSwullll said:
I wanted to bump this thread up for more info. I did a 12-15 week cycle for my first of Andropen 275..and test E first five weeks. It was too much for me...i got roid rage! Was agetated and all too much i think Maybe it was in my head. But i wanted to do about a 6 weeks cycle to just throw on mass. I'm going out of state soon too and i dont want to carry things with me so i wanted a short cycle to bust through in about 6 weeks. Anymore advice on this guys? I've heard that Andro for an oral with Propianate might be good?!?!

Thanks
Dont waste your time on andro bro 6wks prop tren and t-bol for your oral that will get you some good gains in the lean body mass

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
The most effective way of using short cycles is (IMO) to cruise for the same amount of time on test then run another "Blitz" again. Also using relatively high doses is optimal. Not recomended for newbs, this is for advanced people.