©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need To get Bigger

Drew546

Sep 27, 2006
Wuts up guys I'm having trouble getting bigger in the gyn does anybody have a safe and reliable source. Thanks.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
I think this guy has hit most of the boards with this bullshit ..there always has to be some dic#Head.Wish i cold get him in the sights of my m107.!!:sniper: :sniper:

P

pincrusher

Drew546 said:
Wuts up guys I'm having trouble getting bigger in the gyn does anybody have a safe and reliable source. Thanks.
if having trouble getting bigger you might want to invest some time in learning all about proper bulking diets which you more than likely dont know enough about. even if you get some gear, without proper knowledge of a good bulking diet you will have a hard time gaining quality muscle when on a cycle of steroids.

P

pincrusher

hum, i find it interesting that i was the only person who responded in this thread and talked about something more important than where to get steroids.
if this person says he isnt getting any bigger, shouldnt we invest some time into why he has stopped growing before we put him on steroids? if not then his exploits with steroids may lead to failure or worse yet a continual increase in dosages due to lack of decent sustainable gains...pin