©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone Enanthate?

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Hi Guys
If anyone has ever used test enanthate before, could you tell me what you experienced "Big gains, Bitch tits, Duration ............ETC" Just watrever you experienced :)

Much appriciated Fellas

James

PS..........we should start our own Steroid WIKI .......... Just a thought

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Enanthate is good stuff! Ive used many a bottles of it.

Ps,
what is a wiki?

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Enanthate is good stuff! Ive used many a bottles of it.

Ps,
what is a wiki?
Oh, a WIKI is like an enclopedia / Journal/Results.....ETC But in this forum it would be solely on steroids!

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I was on Enant.only, for a period of six month. I haven't seen huge results, but overall I lost hips of body fat, and had a substantial increase of lifting weights. No side efects at all, despite the fact that at the time I didn't use any protectant.

Last edited:

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Big Danny said:
I was on Enant.only, for a period of six month. I haven't seen huge results, but overall I lost hips of body fat, and had a substantial increase of lifting weights. No side efects at all, despite the fact that at the time I didn't use any protectant.
did you have a good increase in muscle tone/ Mass?
did it happen fast?

cheers

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
Dan m8 what doses you on
r u still on
if your doin test only for long periods r u not worried that your nuts may never come back or work properly again

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
dr woo said:
Dan m8 what doses you on
r u still on
if your doin test only for long periods r u not worried that your nuts may never come back or work properly again
Good point Dr.woo.........It would also be pointless doing HIGH amounts of "Test" that long, because your SQ sub quetaniose Layer wont retain N2O "nitrogen" after the steroid aromatizes........and ya know wat that means..........{Estrogen}=Bitch tits, limp D***,./etc.........not to mention losing gains##!!

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Jamesc said:
did you have a good increase in muscle tone/ Mass?
did it happen fast?

cheers
I should mention this was my first cycle, of just 150mg /week. I inrease my wheight some 8kg, and I got much leaner as I never was before. After the first week I felt much stronger but results in the mirror just after the first three four weeks.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

test enanthate is a very good product to use especially for beginners to steroids. it is a long estered product so you only need to inject 2x per week for optimum results. with lower dosages of about 350-400mg or below per week, gyno or other side affects will be kept to a minimum and you may not need to take anything extra other than a little nolvadex during your cycle. it will increase libido & sex drive quite a bit and will make you feel great so long as you dont go nutz with the dosing and go really high with it.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
test enanthate is a very good product to use especially for beginners to steroids. it is a long estered product so you only need to inject 2x per week for optimum results. with lower dosages of about 350-400mg or below per week, gyno or other side affects will be kept to a minimum and you may not need to take anything extra other than a little nolvadex during your cycle. it will increase libido & sex drive quite a bit and will make you feel great so long as you dont go nutz with the dosing and go really high with it.
Hi pincrusher
in what dose per week should i use? Should I space The shots out during a week? Or all at once?

cheers

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
Hi pincrusher
in what dose per week should i use? Should I space The shots out during a week? Or all at once?

cheers
anywhere from 300-500mg per weke should suffice. in your other thread we talked about the frequency you should take your shots so i will not go over it again here but will add that you need to make sure you have a very good diet plan to follow before you ever do your first shot. this is more important than any question you have asked about taking the steroids because if you do not provide enough fuel for your muscles to grow then they will not and you will have a dissapointing first cycle experience.
i suggest you search on here for diet plans, there are quite a few, and make a plan for yourself then post it here so we can critique it. people just dont understand that since steroids help the body to assimilate protein at a much higher rate/efficiency than your body can do it normally, without providing that extra amount of protein your body will not be able to fully take advantage of the possition the steroids are placing it in.

Last edited:

Shinobi

Oct 17, 2006
Test. enanthate is very good like cypionate.
U must eat enough, sleep and train hard to see the full benefits.
Its not a magical equation. Its a fact.

Bench

Oct 19, 2006
Testo E is a great AAS. I dont see any reason for more then one injection a week. I havent noticed any bad sides from the AAS. I do think that the brand matters so I would use a company with a solid repuatation. My personal favorite is ICN Galenka (sp).