©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The liquids which come in squirt looking bottles.

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Does one just fire these puppies into their mouth and take them like an oral steroid?

P

pincrusher

what products are you talking about and who makes them?

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
[URLThis place makes them...[/URL]

I took down your link bro if you want you can Pm it to Pin...
you should be able to ask the people you got it from there at That website
for directions.

But yes with ORAL research products you can either just drink em
or you can put the liquid into an empty capsule and take it that way.
the differance between it and Pills are the hormone is simply in the liquid
instead of being pressed into a tablet. Still works fine so long as its real.
Im not familiar with that company.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pincrusher

if it is liquid ancilliaries or even liquid oral steroids, like rajjin eddited into your rtesponse, yes you can just squirt them into your mouth(they generally taste very bad though) or you can put it into some juice(i use orange juice) or you can purchase some empty gel caps to use when taking the products. you can get empty gel caps at this address www.emptycaps.com
if the liquid products do not come with a eyedropper with measurement lines on the side you can go to your local grocery store in the childrens medicine section and purchase a graduated(has measurement lines on it) eyedropper.
one thing to note though if you get the empty gel caps, do not put any liquid products into them until you are ready to take the dosage. they will melt the gelcaps within a short amount of time so you cant prefill them in advance. yes i found out the hard way a long time ago on this one LOL