©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eq

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
WHAT WOULD BE THE PROS / CONS OF DOING AN EQ CYCLE WITHOUT STACKING IT WITH ANOTHER INJECTABLE. JUST KICKING IT OFF W/ ANADROL FOR WEEKS IS WHAT I'M THINKIN. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!! :sniper:

P

pincrusher

carolinatug said:
WHAT WOULD BE THE PROS / CONS OF DOING AN EQ CYCLE WITHOUT STACKING IT WITH ANOTHER INJECTABLE. JUST KICKING IT OFF W/ ANADROL FOR WEEKS IS WHAT I'M THINKIN. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!! :sniper:
not a very good idea to combine eq with anadrol. both increase red blood cell count which would potentially cause some issues with high blood pressure.
eq also causes sex drive to diminish rapidy similar to deca so without a testosterone product combined with it you will probably have issues in the bedroom that your partner may not appreciate.
eq/testenanthate would be a good cycle and you could kick it off with some test prop the first 4 weeks till both the long estered products reach full bloodlevels and start to work to their potential.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Thanks Pin. I Kind Of Figured That About The Sex Drive. I Ran My First Cycle With Test E And Dbol. Got Great Results, But Man The Acne Was Horrible. That's Why I Was Curious About Not Running Test. Anyway, Guess Ill Just Use Accutane Of Something. One More ? Though..... How Long Would I Run The Test/eq Each? 10 Wks?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
As you mentioned you are not a begginer. So a 8 weeks cycle is probably too short. I would rather go for a 12-15 weks.